Something’s wrong with the Avidemux update on the packman repo.
After doing the update through Yast all references to Avidemux are removed from my computer.
Try reinstalling Avidemux through Yast (which tells me it is already installed) and it still seems to have been removed form my computer.
Went to Packmans website and did the 1-clickinstall and everything seems back to normal.
Look under “Other” / “Source Packager”, and in this case click on “Pascal Bleser”. That should open a blank email (in your email program) ready to send, with appropriate email address and subject already filled in. All you have to do is enter the details of your problem.
Please be precise in entering:
a. your openSUSE version;
b. your desktop and desktop version;
c. the exact avidemux version that is causing you the problem;
# rpm -q --changelog avidemux
* mar jul 15 2008 Pascal Bleser <email@example.com> 2.4.2-0.pm.5
- **split into -gtk and -qt subpackages**
- enabled pulseaudio support (new in 2.4.2)
- added a check for enabled features by grepping the cmake log
- fixed aften support by requiring libaften-devel instead of aften
- fixed MP3 support by requiring libmp3lame-devel instead of lame