ASUS A15 TUF Gaming 506 IU Laptop Ryzen7 4800h –running linux on it & hybrid graphics (AMD+Nvidia)

> xrandr --listproviders 
Providers: number : 2 
Provider 0: id: 0x55; cap: 0xf (Source Output, Sink Output, Source Offload, Sink Offload); crt
cs: 4; outputs: 2; associated providers: 1; name: Unknown AMD Radeon GPU @ pci:0000:05:00.0 
    output eDP 
    output HDMI-A-0 
Provider 1: id: 0x1f7; cap: 0x2 (Sink Output); crtcs: 4; outputs: 2; associated providers: 1; 
name: NVIDIA-G0 
    output DP-1-0 
    output DP-1-1

> __NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD=1 __NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD_PROVIDER=NVIDIA-G0 __G
LX_VENDOR_LIBRARY_NAME=nvidia glxinfo|egrep "OpenGL vendor|OpenGL renderer" 
OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation 
OpenGL renderer string: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2

Bluetooth still not working with the latest updates. KDE shows it disabled in the manager and no adapters in the widget.

> sudo rfkill list 
0: hci0: Bluetooth 
        Soft blocked: no 
        Hard blocked: no

For bluetooth woes create new thread.

I have the same setup. but am having a severe issue with the CPU. hybrid graphics work great, but on boot. the cpu is limiting all cores to 1.4 GHz. only when the charging cable is plugged in does it go to its normal clocks and will bost as high as 4.2. I’d like to be able to take this on the road and do what i need, but its unbearably slow. I hear some people with ryzens have issues with the clocks getting limited but those people dont seem to have working solutions except with zenstates, which I have no idea how to use or what the proper config would be for my processor - and theres a warning that it can cause permanent damage to your CPU if you use it incorrectly.

any help here? I used to have a lenovo and could easily use cupower to set it to performance mode even while on battery, but cpupower doesnt seem to work with Rzen/Renoir chips… I’m really stuck here :/. any help is appreciated.

When you want a maxiumum of exposure to the helpers here, then do not hang your new problem at the end of an old thread. Better start a new thread with a telling title that draws the attention of those you need.