Amarok problems on openSUSE 11.1 KDE 4.1.4

I am experiencing some problems with Amarok on openSUSE 11.1. I am using an Asus Eee PC 1000 running at 1024x600 resolution. Amarok 1.4 works but I can not configure it. The configure Amarok screen under settings is showing up at a different resolution and the apply button is well below the KDE 4.1.4 panel bar. I can not slide the configuration window up past the top of the screen or resize it.

I installed the KDE 4 Amarok 2 package but it does not load past the splash screen.

Does anyone have any info on how to adjust KDE 4.1.4 to allow moving application windows past the top of the screen or have any info on why Amarok 2 will not load past the splash screen?

Thanks

To move the screen lower (so that you can press the apply button)hold the alt button, the left side of the touch pad and the up/down arrow keys.

If you want to use amarok 2 (which is very good) download the latest version from:-

Index of /repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/STABLE:/Desktop/openSUSE_11.1

Thanks,

Alt + left click works like a champ.

Amarok 2 is still a no go I am running the latest version from the update repo 2.0.1.1-2.1.1. Amarok 1.4.10 is working with no problems so it is no biggie. Is there any issue with having both installed at the same time? I did not think there would be KDE 3 and KDE 4 apps install into different directories.

thanks again