ALSA & pulseaudio - Cannot open shared library

Hello.

I use opensuse 11.4 with updates + non-OSS, all of alsa and pulseaudio from /multimedia:/libs/ repository.
Sound from applications aware of pulseaudio is Ok. ALSA configured to redirect sounds to pulseaudio. But applications aware of ALSA only didn’t work. Like this (aplay -L shows that alsa and pulseaudio configured correctly)

>aplay -L
null
    Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture)
    Default ALSA Output (currently PulseAudio Sound Server)
phononpulse
    PulseAudio
[skiped]

> speaker-test -c 2 -D default

speaker-test 1.0.24.2

Playback device is default
Stream parameters are 48000Hz, S16_LE, 2 channels
Using 16 octaves of pink noise
ALSA lib dlmisc.c:236:(snd1_dlobj_cache_get) Cannot open shared library /usr/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so

> aplay -D default test.wav
ALSA lib dlmisc.c:236:(snd1_dlobj_cache_get) Cannot open shared library /usr/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so

> linphone

And firefox with flash-player print same error in console sometimes while surfing over sites with flash (like youtube).

File of library is in place. All alsa and pulseaudio packages from same repository.

How to fix it?
Thanks for any help.

Hello.

Problem solved.
Not all ALSA related packages was configured to /multimedia:/libs/ repository.
Initially I search only for alsa* packages. But recently found that libasound also need to be from the same repository.

Caution/care is needed when deciding to update from that multimedia repository. Note also when you update your kernel, it could break that sound and you could be forced to update again with a version for the latest kernel.

I wrote a guide attempting to explain how to update here (from that repository): SDB:Alsa-update - openSUSE