After installing 11.2 my computer dont boot

Well, in first place let me tell you that my HDD boot sector or i dont know what is damaged, so to boot i made a boot usb with the grubdos utility, so anytime i want to boot in win7 i have to plug my usb and select win7 from it.

Today i finished downloading the opensuse iso, then i mounted the image with poweriso and initialized the install, and it asked me to restart my computer, after that when i boot from my usb pendrive it goes directly to the opensuse install, but it just showme the blackscreen and nothing happens.

Note.: i triede making a new booteable usb and it makes the same.

i mounted the image with poweriso and initialized the install,
You did this from in windows?

yes in windows 7 ultimate, i mounted the iso image of opensuse on a vitual dvd drive, and ran the install from it.

Very bad idea. It is not how you install openSUSE.

You have to burn the .iso the a DVD or CD (If a CD image) and boot from that. If you don’t have a dvd/cd drive, you need to make a bootable flash drive:

Do you have a cd/dvd drive?

yes, ill burn it then, but first i need to boot back again to win7
so i can burn the iso.
and when i try to boot with my booteable usb, instead of giving me the boot menu it goes directly to a black screen.

Im posting from another old comuter that i had here.

thanks for your help

Fine.
But what might be better first is to get Parted magic:
Downloads

Burn it and boot with it, like this guide
Using Parted Magic an Introduction - openSUSE Forums

Open a Roxterm and do this

fdisk -l

post the result

===========================

but first i need to boot back again to win7
So can you still boot in to windows7 on this machine?

Just a note about burning. Do it a slow as you can!
The suse install media has an option to check the media on the boot menu like in this:
http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pH2SCj6qaMkGoApEmw5_h8UfChmUM5Xjlc8tTbhqHApc5dUhL4KTUtPBkQanZPIH5-yPNSvZ8kfi_9GATHXpoJA/pic1-media%20check.png

no, i wasnt able to boot.

Fine.
But what might be better first is to get Parted magic:

i couldnt boot from it, so i used usb boot_utilities to boot to win vista, now im burning the iso.

Thanks for your help and fast response.
I let you know my opinion of this openSUSE version

You know you need to set the CD drive to first boot device in the BIOS don’t you?