A quick Thank You, to all at OpenSuSE

Hello,
I am a long time reader, first time poster;), been using linux in a few of the n00bie’er flavours for a while now. I started with openSuSE about 4 years ago, then moved about to the usual suspects “Ubuntu, Mandriva and Mint” before coming back home to OpenSuSE. I installed 11.2 KDE with no issues and everything worked “Out of the Box” and any issues that I had to get it the way I wanted was solved by reading the forums and Wiki.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank all the OpenSuSE devs/progs and the people at Novell, for supplying such good Operating System. A even bigger thanks to all the people that contribute to this forum, from the people that ask the questions and have the trouble; to the people that answer the questions and fix the issues.

I hope that in the future that I can help contribute in the same way.

So Thank You
Rasputin

Nicely put, and welcome to the forum. Great to hear of your considerable success with 11.2. Enjoy your time here, and don’t hesitate to ask for help in the appropriatet sub-forum when you need it. :slight_smile:

I second those words by consused and hope you have a fine interaction with openSUSE and in these forums.

+1 and a warm welcome here, good you finally joined us.

The “devs/progs and the people at Novell” do not come here very often (if at all), so you have to thank them elsewhere. But we (that is all of us including yourself) are glad we are of any use to you.

Welcome.