13.2 run very slowly now and then

13.2 run very slowly now and then, especially when I open new software or even a new web page. Hard disc light keep shrine all the time.

But 13.1 never suffer this issue.
I do a clear install again, problem still here.

When I check the system, I find some virtual hard disc (/ use Btrfs system), which use TmpFS format, suspect this is why always read/write hard disc…

how to solve this problem? System is too lag to use.

Gnome or KDE?

open a console/konsole and run top see what is taking all the CPU

BTRFS is a file system it does NOT use tmpfs. It does use snapper by default which periodically takes a snap shot of the file system. You can turn it of in Yast

Which desktop?

KDE has a new file indexer since 4.13, Baloo, which is enabled by default.
You can disable it in “Configure Desktop”->“Desktop Search”.

Also tracker (another file indexer, used by GNOME e.g.) might be installed and running even when not having/using GNOME (happened to me here). So uninstall all tracker* packages.

Have a look at the system monitor (in KDE press Ctrl+ESC) or “top” to see what process

When I check the system, I find some virtual hard disc (/ use Btrfs system), which use TmpFS format, suspect this is why always read/write hard disc…

Which “virtual hard disc” is that?
It might use up your RAM causing your system to swap.
But this shouldn’t happen on a default installation, /tmp or /var/tmp are not set up as tmpfs in openSUSE.

I am not aware of any option to turn snapper off in YaST.
But have a look at /etc/snapper/configs/root, in particular the option “TIMELINE_CREATE”.

See also http://activedoc.opensuse.org/book/opensuse-reference/chapter-4-snapshotsrollback-with-snapper#sec.snapper.disable