Thread: how to eliminate recent files from rightclick on kwrite icon in the task manager

Default how to eliminate recent files from rightclick on kwrite icon in the task manager

hi, on my laptop using 15.5 neon with KDE plasma 5.25.1 when I click on an icon of kwrite file in the task manager the menu propose me also recent files, how can I get rid of this behaviour??
    I don't like recent files is shown for any application, how can I get this?

Default Re: how to eliminate recent files from rightclick on kwrite icon in the task manager

This is a Plasma setting which is really easy to find:

Systemsettings -> Workspace -> Workspace behaviour -> Activities -> Privacy

Additionally there is a Kate specific setting. It's also not hard to find. Open Kate and go to settings -> Session -> session elements

Default Re: how to eliminate recent files from rightclick on kwrite icon in the task manager

Quote Originally Posted by hui View Post
    This is a Plasma setting which is really easy to find:

Systemsettings -> Workspace -> Workspace behaviour -> Activities -> Privacy

Additionally there is a Kate specific setting. It's also not hard to find. Open Kate and go to settings -> Session -> session elements
    Manythanks, the systemsettings was already set to not remember opened documents but in kwrite (kwrite not kate) it doesn't works, if I open a document it is remembered, and in kwrite settings I cannot find the same settings as in kate