Thread: Missing QLocale Package?

Default Missing QLocale Package?

I cannot install qlocale package to build ki18n and kio (using kdesrc-build script).

When trying to kdesrc-build --intial-setup, script complains about dependency problem with openssl and other ssl provider library.

Default Re: Missing QLocale Package?

Quote Originally Posted by Lachu View Post
    I cannot install qlocale package to build ki18n and kio (using kdesrc-build script).
    Show full command you use to install it and complete output with all errors you get.

When trying to kdesrc-build --intial-setup, script complains about dependency problem with openssl and other ssl provider library.
    I am not sure how OpenSSL is related to QLocale? And what "other ssl" means? In any case, show actual log with errors.

@Lachu:

AFAICS, “QLocale” is defined, on this system in ‘/usr/src/debug/libqt5-qtbase-5.12.7-4.17.1.x86_64/src/corelib/.moc/moc_qlocale.cpp’ – which has been supplied by the “libqt5-qtbase-debugsource” package …
    • If you're attempting KDE builds then, you'll need at least the “libqt5-qtbase-common-devel” package plus, probably some more Qt packages …

Solved. I install package selected to installation by kdescr-build --initial-setup by hand. I must remove some openssl implementation to install geniue library. Sorry for taking your time.