Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Warning while adding Packman Repository to fresh OpenSUSE Tumbleweed installation

Default Re: Warning while adding Packman Repository to fresh OpenSUSE Tumbleweed installation

Thanks for the link, I've been thinking about changing the default columns, now I know how easy it is. For some reason, conky is rebuilt regularly on packman. Check out the current version numbers:
    Code:
    > sudo zypper se -sx conky.x86_64
    Loading repository data...
    Reading installed packages...

S  | Name  | Type    | Version      | Arch   | Repository
    ---+-------+---------+--------------+--------+----------------------
    vl | conky | package | 1.12.2-8.186 | x86_64 | packman
    i+ | conky | package | 1.12.2-1.9   | x86_64 | Main Repository (OSS)
    That 186 tag changes way too often. Without those locks, using --allow-vendor-change switches them to packman since it has a higher priority than the openSUSE repositories. The other driver locks are just to keep those AMD drivers off my system, I don't need them, and one of them caused an update issue a few months ago, so I just removed and locked them to avoid future problems.

Regards,

Gene

Default Re: Warning while adding Packman Repository to fresh OpenSUSE Tumbleweed installation

It's a simple language package for pipewire it doesn't care in 90% of the cases. So you can do whatever you want, I have removed it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234