Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grub> screen : what next ?

Default Re: Grub> screen : what next ?

Hello, i was waiting for a battery i ordered. I tested my old battery from the MB ; it was at zero. A new one i had was low but better than the old one. I tried with it, 1st boot gives the screen i described above but after the 1st boot it boots as usual, which makes me think it is a battery problem. I'll change for the new cell i just received and i guess it should be ok then.
    openSUSE Leap 15.3 , KDE Plasma

Default Re: Grub> screen : what next ?

Quote Originally Posted by manchette_fr View Post
    Hello, i was waiting for a battery i ordered. I tested my old battery from the MB ; it was at zero. A new one i had was low but better than the old one. I tried with it, 1st boot gives the screen i described above but after the 1st boot it boots as usual, which makes me think it is a battery problem. I'll change for the new cell i just received and i guess it should be ok then.
    Alrighty, well, my question to that is, what does battery have to do with "finding grub"??? Not enough battery to power the nanobots to find grub and boot the system, but enough to power the TTY and show the "grub error"??? It may be that there is a battery problem AND a grub issue?? But, very cool if the problem is in fact resolved . . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12