Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Save As options in Chrome/Chromium based browsers not working after X-ORG-X11 update on 22-12-2021

Default Re: Save As options in Chrome/Chromium based browsers not working after X-ORG-X11 update on 22-12-20

Quote Originally Posted by Svyatko View Post
    Solution for Leap 15.3: downgrade packages xdg-desktop-portal-gtk and xdg-desktop-portal-gtk-lang from v. 1.8.0-3.6.1 to previous 1.8.0-3.3.1.
    Excellent!!!
    Leap 15.3
    Thanks a lot! Was searching for weeks now - couldn't find any relating errors in any logfile. This was the fix!
    Maybe to mention that this error only occurs only on a machine with an AMD Radeon Graphics card - all NVIDIA are not affected.

Default Re: Save As options in Chrome/Chromium based browsers not working after X-ORG-X11 update on 22-12-20

Thankyou
    Chestnet and forerunners,

I had the same problem,
    (Yandex Browser and Edge Browser)

you saved me!

Greetings,
    Holger

Recent update (released today, it seems) for xdg-desktop-portal-gtk, specifically new version 1.8.0-3.9.1 solved the issue/bug.
    Now all above mentioned browsers work normal again (at least in this aspect ).
    Just a Linux enthusiast, formatted as an OpenSuse user

Quote Originally Posted by corneld View Post
    Recent update (released today, it seems) for xdg-desktop-portal-gtk, specifically new version 1.8.0-3.9.1 solved the issue/bug.
    This update worked for me as well!

Default AW: Save As options in Chrome/Chromium based browsers not working after X-ORG-X11 update on 22-12-20

Quote Originally Posted by Kanonentux View Post
    I am here with another system with xdg-desktop-portal-gtk 1.8.0-3.6.1. And everything works as it should.
    I think our friends have fixed the bug elsewhere.

Or I am a genius, but it is unlikely.
    There was nothing about the genius. Today on
    xdg-desktop-portal-gtk-1.8.0-3.3.1.x86_64.rpm and
    xdg-desktop-portal-gtk-lang-1.8.0-3.3.1.noarch.rpm
    deferred.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234