Yesterday and today I tried to make a fresh install with the last Tumbleweed snapshot (kernel 5.14.6-1-default). After restarting the boot process seems to start (grub appears and You can choose how to start) but the boot process gets stopped after a little while. The only ahead is than a hard shutdown.

What happens:
Situation 1: Grub screen appears and I let him count down: I receive nearly immediately the following message: xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.2: can't change power state from D3cold to D0 (config space inaccessible)

Situation 2: Grub screen appears and I do "enter" : the Grub screen hangs or I get a Black screen

Situation 3: In the Grub menu, I choose "advanced options for opensuse Tumbleweed" and then default kernel. Same message as in Situation 1.

Situation 4: In the Grub menu, I choose "advanced options for opensuse Tumbleweed" and then default Kernel recovery mode. IT goes a bit further but still hangs with as last message "usb: port power management may be unreliable" + before this some messages about xhci_hcd

Is this a (very critical) bug?