Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Boot is very slow until login Screen

Default Re: Boot is very slow until login Screen

Hi Mrmazda,

Before any any thing, i would like to thank tou for your help so far.

I've tried the custom.cfg menu and boot from this menu choice.
    The boot process stop and take a long while to continue after the following message: Random: Fast init done

I have to give you two new information I have.
    1. The boot process is normal when I boot in rescue mode.
    2. The boot process is normal when I delete the Kerner parameter in yast boot loader: ie: splash=silent resume=/dev/disk/by-uuid/7a298333-7aad-4c7e-855f-2277d711a115 quiet

I will install the program you ask me to download and will give you a feedback ASAP.

Regards

Hi Again,

Here is the output for bootinfoscript:
    https://paste.opensuse.org/113d0476

and the 2 others commands:

Code:
    cb@cblinux:~> sudo systemctl status fstrim.timer
    [sudo] Mot de passe de root : 
    ● fstrim.timer - Discard unused blocks once a week
         Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/fstrim.timer; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
         Active: active (waiting) since Tue 2021-06-22 21:13:08 CEST; 35min ago
        Trigger: Mon 2021-06-28 00:24:57 CEST; 5 days left
       Triggers: ● fstrim.service
           Docs: man:fstrim

juin 22 21:13:08 cblinux systemd[1]: Started Discard unused blocks once a week.
    Code:
    cb@cblinux:~> sudo systemctl status fstrim.timer
    ● fstrim.timer - Discard unused blocks once a week
         Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/fstrim.timer; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
         Active: active (waiting) since Tue 2021-06-22 21:13:08 CEST; 35min ago
        Trigger: Mon 2021-06-28 00:24:57 CEST; 5 days left
       Triggers: ● fstrim.service
           Docs: man:fstrim

juin 22 21:13:08 cblinux systemd[1]: Started Discard unused blocks once a week.
    cb@cblinux:~> vi toto
    cb@cblinux:~> sudo systemctl status fstrim.service
    ● fstrim.service - Discard unused blocks on filesystems from /etc/fstab
         Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/fstrim.service; static)
         Active: inactive (dead)
    TriggeredBy: ● fstrim.timer
           Docs: man:fstrim(8)
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by mrmazda View Post
    We've spent too much time digressed on inxi. As much as I hoped for from a broken ancient inxi has been pasted here. The ancient inxi 3.1.00 provided by 15.3 repos is incapable of what I really wanted. If OP wants a recent version for his pleasure or future use here, he can get a recent one from TW repos, or get the current version from upstream. I only use the upstream latest. For purposes of this thread, inxi is no more needed from OP.

I now have 15.3 installed on my Dell E6400 laptop:
    Code:
    # inxi -GIMSayz
    System:
      Kernel: 5.3.18-59.5-default x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 7.5.0 
      parameters:...
      Desktop: KDE Plasma 5.18.6 tk: Qt 5.12.7 wm: kwin_x11 vt: 7 dm: N/A 
      Distro: openSUSE Leap 15.3
    Machine:
      Type: Portable System: Dell product: Latitude E6400 v: N/A serial: <filter> 
      Chassis: type: 8 serial: <filter> 
      Mobo: Dell model: 0W620R serial: <filter> BIOS: Dell v: A34 date: 06/04/2013 
    Graphics:
      Device-1: Intel Mobile 4 Series Integrated Graphics vendor: Dell 
      driver: i915 v: kernel bus-ID: 00:02.0 chip-ID: 8086:2a42 class-ID: 0300 
      Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.20.3 compositor: kwin_x11 driver: loaded: modesetting
      display-ID: :0 screens: 1 
      Screen-1: 0 s-res: 1280x800 s-dpi: 96 s-size: 338x211mm (13.3x8.3") 
      s-diag: 398mm (15.7") 
      Monitor-1: LVDS-1 res: 1280x800 hz: 60 dpi: 107 size: 303x190mm (11.9x7.5") 
      diag: 358mm (14.1") 
      OpenGL: renderer: Mesa DRI Mobile Intel GM45 Express (CTG) 
      v: 2.1 Mesa 20.2.4 direct render: Yes 
    Info:...Shell: Bash v: 4.4.23 running-in: konsole inxi: 3.3.04
    The installation went without incident. It was a typical me install, which is to say minimal, and with neither GDM, nor LightDM, nor SDDM installed. Instead I'm using kdebase3-kdm from the KDE3 repos. Also not installed is Plymouth. I chose to install no bootloader, so I'm booting 15.3 from 15.2's Grub menu via a /boot/grub/2/custom.cfg file that gets called by /etc/grub.d/40_custom. This is my method of multiboot using Grub2 on legacy boot (non-UEFI) PCs that doesn't cause the various installed distros from usurping boot control from each other when each's /boot/grub2/grub.cfg file gets regenerated.

The upshot is this 15.3 installation on a 2.5" WD 5400 RPM HDD takes, a quite reasonable for the old hardware, 35 seconds from making a Grub menu selection until the login screen is waiting for input.

In looking back through the thread, I see I mentioned in #10 that I thought a possible delay could come from the presence of the webcam. I suggest, with near zero confidence that it will actually help, to try blacklisting that device anyway, just to rule it out.

Looking at systemd-analyze output I see no evidence of significant delay, which suggests the delay must be coming from the process of loading kernel and initrd. Until they have been loaded, there is no logging facility.

I've encountered initrd and kernel loading problems in the past, described here. The problem was never pinned down. Beginning at #14 there you can see things I tried that might be tried here, though some will not likely apply due to your use of BTRFS.

What I suggest as a possible workaround, until and unless the actual cause can be found and fixed, is to do as I do here: boot from /boot/grub2/custom.cfg. The following is from mine to use as an example:
    Code:
    menuentry "openSUSE 15.3 defkernel 5" {
            search --no-floppy --set=root --hint-efi=hd0,gpt8 --label wd08root2
            linux   /boot/vmlinuz root=LABEL=wd08root2 noresume ipv6.disable=1 net.ifnames=0 mitigations=auto consoleblank=0 5
            initrd  /boot/initrd
    }
    For OP, try this:
    Code:
    menuentry "openSUSE Leap 15.3 default kernel" {
            search --no-floppy --set=root --hint-efi=hd0,gpt2 --label linux
            linux   /boot/vmlinuz root=LABEL=linux mitigations=auto resume=/dev/disk/by-uuid/7a298333-7aad-4c7e-855f-2277d711a115 plymouth=0
            initrd  /boot/initrd
    }
    If this fails to produce fruit, install and run bootinfoscript, upload the resulting file, and paste here the resulting URL. It may show us clues.

One more thing to paste here:
    Code:
    sudo systemctl status fstrim.timer
    sudo systemctl status fstrim.service

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by priam View Post
    I've tried the custom.cfg menu and boot from this menu choice.
    The boot process stop and take a long while to continue after the following message: Random: Fast init done
    Most likely that message is hidden from you when booting from any of the automatically constructed Grub menu selections rather than any you included in custom.cfg.

1. The boot process is normal when I boot in rescue mode.
    2. The boot process is normal when I delete the Kerner parameter in yast boot loader: ie: splash=silent resume=/dev/disk/by-uuid/7a298333-7aad-4c7e-855f-2277d711a115 quiet
    1-When booting in rescue mode, ${extra_cmdline} (seen in bootinfoscript output) is not present on the kernel command line. So, try using the default Grub menu selection by first striking the E key and then removing ${extra_cmdline} from the linu line if it actually appears there before proceeding to boot. If you also delete splash=silent and quiet you should see messages showing (briefly) what is actually taking place as boot proceeds. From this boot, please also include output from:
    Code:
    cat /proc/cmdline
    2-I'm not sure what you mean. What you do in YaST cannot be copied and pasted here. Are those options you deleted the entirety of what was in that field in YaST, or did other options remain?

Please provide the content of /etc/default/grub. I was expecting to see it included in bootinfoscript output.
    Reg. Linux User #211409 *** multibooting since 1992
    Primary: 15.2, +TW, 15.3, 15.1 & 13.1 on Haswell
    Secondary: eComStation (OS/2) &15.2 on i965P w/ Radeon
    Tertiary: Mageia,Fedora,Debian,more on Kaby Lake,iQ45,iQ43,iG41,iG3X,i965G,AMD,NVidia&&&&&

I've tried to answer all your requests.

1-When booting in rescue mode, ${extra_cmdline} (seen in bootinfoscript output) is not present on the kernel command line. So, try using the default Grub menu selection by first striking the E key and then removing ${extra_cmdline} from the linu line if it actually appears there before proceeding to boot. If you also delete splash=silent and quiet you should see messages showing (briefly) what is actually taking place as boot proceeds. From this boot, please also include output from:
    Code:
    cat /proc/cmdline
    I boot that way the way you said removing ${extra_cmdline}

The boot process stops one minute or more in the following screen (see foto)
    https://paste.opensuse.org/26e4d4a3

Code:
    cat /proc/cmdline
    BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-5.3.18-59.5-default root=UUID=194095e6-6c9b-4828-8ee1-d42527325bf8 resume=/dev/disk/by-uuid/7a298333-7aad-4c7e-855f-2277d711a115 mitigations=auto

2-I'm not sure what you mean. What you do in YaST cannot be copied and pasted here. Are those options you deleted the entirety of what was in that field in YaST, or did other options remain?
    Here is what I delete with yast:
    https://paste.opensuse.org/84272208

Please provide the content of /etc/default/grub. I was expecting to see it included in bootinfoscript output.
    Code:
    cb@cblinux:/etc/default> cat grub
    # If you change this file, run 'grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.cfg' afterwards to update
    # /boot/grub2/grub.cfg.

# Uncomment to set your own custom distributor. If you leave it unset or empty, the default
    # policy is to determine the value from /etc/os-release
    GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR=
    GRUB_DEFAULT=saved
    GRUB_HIDDEN_TIMEOUT=0
    GRUB_HIDDEN_TIMEOUT_QUIET=true
    GRUB_TIMEOUT=8
    GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="splash=silent resume=/dev/disk/by-uuid/7a298333-7aad-4c7e-855f-2277d711a115 quiet mitigations=auto"
    GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX=""

# Uncomment to automatically save last booted menu entry in GRUB2 environment

# variable `saved_entry'
    # GRUB_SAVEDEFAULT="true"
    #Uncomment to enable BadRAM filtering, modify to suit your needs

# This works with Linux (no patch required) and with any kernel that obtains
    # the memory map information from GRUB (GNU Mach, kernel of FreeBSD ...)
    # GRUB_BADRAM="0x01234567,0xfefefefe,0x89abcdef,0xefefefef"
    #Uncomment to disable graphical terminal (grub-pc only)

GRUB_TERMINAL="gfxterm"
    # The resolution used on graphical terminal
    #note that you can use only modes which your graphic card supports via VBE

# you can see them in real GRUB with the command `vbeinfo'
    GRUB_GFXMODE="auto"
    # Uncomment if you don't want GRUB to pass "root=UUID=xxx" parameter to Linux
    # GRUB_DISABLE_LINUX_UUID=true
    #Uncomment to disable generation of recovery mode menu entries

# GRUB_DISABLE_RECOVERY="true"
    #Uncomment to get a beep at grub start

# GRUB_INIT_TUNE="480 440 1"
    GRUB_BACKGROUND=
    GRUB_THEME=/boot/grub2/themes/openSUSE/theme.txt
    SUSE_BTRFS_SNAPSHOT_BOOTING="true"
    GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER="false"
    GRUB_ENABLE_CRYPTODISK="n"
    GRUB_CMDLINE_XEN_DEFAULT="vga=gfx-1024x768x16"
    Regards

2-I'm not sure what you mean. What you do in YaST cannot be copied and pasted here.
    I didn't catch I could directly copy image !!!!!!
    Sorry for that!

Blog Entries

The boot process stops one minute or more in the following screen
    OK, so Grub's kernel and initrd loading are not a clear obstacle, or you wouldn't see those messages. It looks like the delay is more or less evenly spread throughout the init process, with a possibility that KMS is slow to activate, delaying messages coming to screen after displaying "fast init done".

ISTR reading that with older disk controllers, e.g. 3 Gbit/s, 300 MB/s, Serial ATA-300, or older, that BTRFS overhead could become burdensome, and the benefits of SSD device usage hardly observable. As I don't and for the foreseeable future won't use BTRFS myself, I can't speak to the truth or significance of this, but 2 minutes to boot might not be completely unreasonable. Most of my older machines, 32bit primarily, are taking longer than a minute to boot in the absence of steps taken to eliminate startup of services not absolutely necessary, even when using SSD as boot media.
    I/O timing would be nice to see to answer possible degree of culpability of the 3 Gbit/s controller to which the Evo is attached:
    Code:
    sudo hdparm -t /dev/sda
    sudo hdparm -t /dev/sda2
    One more thing not suggested in this thread has to do with fstrim. The results of systemctl status fstrim.timer and fstrim.service are ambiguous to me. Maybe it's worth a try to run fstrim manually once
    Code:
    sudo fstrim -av
    and then use a stopwatch to get a more accurate time between Grub menu selection and login greeter ready to accept input.

How many snapshots have been saved since the format and installation of 15.3?
    Code:
    snapper list
    Reg. Linux User #211409 *** multibooting since 1992
    Primary: 15.2, +TW, 15.3, 15.1 & 13.1 on Haswell
    Secondary: eComStation (OS/2) &15.2 on i965P w/ Radeon
    Tertiary: Mageia,Fedora,Debian,more on Kaby Lake,iQ45,iQ43,iG41,iG3X,i965G,AMD,NVidia&&&&&

I/O timing would be nice to see to answer possible degree of culpability of the 3 Gbit/s controller to which the Evo is attached:
    Code:
    sudo hdparm -t /dev/sda
    sudo hdparm -t /dev/sda2
    Not sure it should have an impact as the PC was running fine with Leap 15.2;
    Code:
    cb@cblinux:~> sudo hdparm -t /dev/sda
    /dev/sda:
     Timing buffered disk reads: 814 MB in  3.01 seconds = 270.71 MB/sec
    cb@cblinux:~> sudo hdparm -t /dev/sda2
    /dev/sda2:
     Timing buffered disk reads: 814 MB in  3.00 seconds = 271.19 MB/sec

One more thing not suggested in this thread has to do with fstrim. The results of systemctl status fstrim.timer and fstrim.service are ambiguous to me. Maybe it's worth a try to run fstrim manually once
    Code:
    sudo fstrim -av
    and then use a stopwatch to get a more accurate time between Grub menu selection and login greeter ready to accept input.
    Code:
    b@cblinux:~> sudo fstrim -av
    /mnt/backup : 45 GiB (48352649216 octets) réduits sur /dev/sda5
    / : 127,3 GiB (136699351040 octets) réduits sur /dev/sda2

How many snapshots have been saved since the format and installation of 15.3?
    Code:
    snapper list
    Code:
    cb@cblinux:~> sudo snapper list
      # | Type   | Pre # | Date                       | Utilisateur | Espace utilisé | Nettoyer | Description           | Données utilisateur
    ----+--------+-------+----------------------------+-------------+----------------+----------+-----------------------+--------------------
     0  | single |       |                            | root        |                |          | current               |                    
     1* | single |       | ven. 18 juin 2021 19:36:12 | root        |      18,61 Mio |          | first root filesystem |                    
     2  | single |       | ven. 18 juin 2021 20:02:58 | root        |     214,97 Mio | number   | after installation    | important=yes      
    57  | pre    |       | dim. 20 juin 2021 22:12:41 | root        |       1,33 Mio | number   | yast partitioner      |                    
    58  | post   |    57 | dim. 20 juin 2021 22:14:03 | root        |     640,00 Kio | number   |                       |                    
    59  | pre    |       | lun. 21 juin 2021 20:32:27 | root        |       5,34 Mio | number   | zypp(packagekitd)     | important=no       
    60  | post   |    59 | lun. 21 juin 2021 20:34:09 | root        |      27,75 Mio | number   |                       | important=no       
    61  | pre    |       | lun. 21 juin 2021 22:35:00 | root        |       2,98 Mio | number   | yast bootloader       |                    
    62  | post   |    61 | lun. 21 juin 2021 22:36:35 | root        |     464,00 Kio | number   |                       |                    
    63  | pre    |       | lun. 21 juin 2021 22:39:19 | root        |     128,00 Kio | number   | yast bootloader       |                    
    64  | post   |    63 | lun. 21 juin 2021 22:40:06 | root        |     208,00 Kio | number   |                       |                    
    65  | pre    |       | mar. 22 juin 2021 22:41:20 | root        |       5,52 Mio | number   | zypp(packagekitd)     | important=no       
    66  | post   |    65 | mar. 22 juin 2021 22:41:37 | root        |       7,20 Mio | number   |                       | important=no       
    67  | pre    |       | mer. 23 juin 2021 21:23:20 | root        |       2,91 Mio | number   | yast bootloader       |                    
    68  | post   |    67 | mer. 23 juin 2021 21:47:16 | root        |       2,48 Mio | number   |                       |
    Regards

Hi Karl,
    Here is the command you asked for:
    Code:
    [   21.682719] cblinux systemd[1]: Reached target Graphical Interface.
    I see only 22s here, not 2 minutes. 22s is actually quite a bit faster than my own system. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by mwilck View Post
    I see only 22s here, not 2 minutes. 22s is actually quite a bit faster than my own system. What am I missing?
    Hi,
    I don't what is the meaning of these 22s but the fact is when I take my watch and take the time in between the grub choice and the login screen, it take exactly 2 minutes...
    And that is my pain!
    Regards

Hi,
    I don't what is the meaning of these 22s but the fact is when I take my watch and take the time in between the grub choice and the login screen, it take exactly 2 minutes...
    And that is my pain!
    Regards
    Show ALL the following commands and their output as follows:
    Code:
    3400G:~ # systemd-analyze  
    Startup finished in 13.256s (firmware) + 2.073s (loader) + 2.104s (kernel) + 2.299s (initrd) + 1.990s (userspace) = 21.723s  
    graphical.target reached after 1.980s in userspace 
    3400G:~ #
    Code:
    3400G:~ # systemd-analyze critical-chain  
    The time when unit became active or started is printed after the "@" character. 
    The time the unit took to start is printed after the "+" character. 

graphical.target @1.980s 
    └─display-manager.service @1.314s +665ms
      └─apache2.service @1.202s +111ms
        └─time-sync.target @1.195s 
          └─chronyd.service @1.172s +22ms
            └─nss-lookup.target @1.170s 
              └─systemd-resolved.service @874ms +295ms
                └─systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service @856ms +15ms
                  └─local-fs.target @853ms 
                    └─HDD.mount @358ms +494ms
                      └─local-fs-pre.target @358ms 
                        └─systemd-tmpfiles-setup-dev.service @348ms +9ms
                          └─kmod-static-nodes.service @328ms +8ms
                            └─systemd-journald.socket 
                              └─-.mount 
                                └─system.slice 
                                  └─-.slice 

Code:
    3400G:~ # journalctl -b -u display-manager.service -p6 -o short-monotonic  
    -- Logs begin at Tue 2021-06-22 09:54:37 CEST, end at Thu 2021-06-24 20:13:48 CEST. -- 
    [    5.718515] 3400G systemd[1]: Starting X Display Manager... 
    [    5.730259] 3400G display-manager[888]: /etc/vconsole.conf available 
    [    5.730499] 3400G display-manager[888]: KEYMAP: de-latin1-nodeadkeys 
    [    5.730499] 3400G display-manager[888]: Command: localectl set-keymap de-latin1-nodeadkeys 
    [    5.735772] 3400G display-manager[888]: I: Using systemd /usr/share/systemd/kbd-model-map mapping 
    [    6.384056] 3400G systemd[1]: Started X Display Manager. 
    [    7.089759] 3400G sddm-helper[1018]: pam_unix(sddm-greeter:session): session opened for user sddm(uid=477) by (uid=0) 
    [   17.679749] 3400G sddm-helper[1161]: pam_unix(sddm:session): session opened for user karl(uid=1000) by (uid=0) 
    [   17.680426] 3400G sddm-helper[1161]: Starting: "/usr/etc/X11/xdm/Xsession \"/usr/bin/startplasma-x11\"" 
    [  803.313561] 3400G sddm-helper[5685]: pam_unix(sddm-greeter:session): session opened for user sddm(uid=477) by (uid=0) 
    [  811.267172] 3400G sddm-helper[5764]: pam_unix(sddm:session): session opened for user tester(uid=1005) by (uid=0) 
    [  811.267533] 3400G sddm-helper[5764]: Starting: "/usr/etc/X11/xdm/Xsession \"/usr/bin/startplasma-x11\"" 
    [ 1009.667466] 3400G sddm-helper[8056]: pam_unix(sddm-greeter:session): session opened for user sddm(uid=477) by (uid=0) 
    [ 1016.172442] 3400G sddm-helper[8132]: pam_unix(sddm:session): session opened for user karl(uid=1000) by (uid=0) 
    [ 1016.172761] 3400G sddm-helper[8132]: Starting: "/usr/etc/X11/xdm/Xsession \"/usr/bin/startplasma-x11\"" 
    [ 5408.466286] 3400G sddm-helper[3465]: pam_unix(sddm-greeter:session): session opened for user sddm(uid=477) by (uid=0) 
    [ 5414.651675] 3400G sddm-helper[3535]: pam_unix(sddm:session): session opened for user karl(uid=1000) by (uid=0) 
    [ 5414.652257] 3400G sddm-helper[3535]: Starting: "/usr/etc/X11/xdm/Xsession \"/usr/bin/startplasma-x11\"" 

Code:
    3400G:~ # journalctl -b --grep timeout --grep 'timed out' -o short-monotonic  
    -- Logs begin at Tue 2021-06-22 09:54:37 CEST, end at Thu 2021-06-24 20:13:48 CEST. -- 
    [   44.392610] 3400G dbus-daemon[730]: [system] Failed to activate service 'org.bluez': timed out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)
    [   44.392932] 3400G kded5[1297]: kf.bluezqt: PendingCall Error: "Failed to activate service 'org.bluez': timed out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)"
    [  306.775851] 3400G dbus-daemon[1184]: [session uid=1000 pid=1184] Failed to activate service 'org.kde.runners.baloo': timed out (service_start_timeout=120000ms)
    [  648.830093] 3400G dbus-daemon[1184]: [session uid=1000 pid=1184] Failed to activate service 'org.kde.runners.baloo': timed out (service_start_timeout=120000ms)
    [  837.754081] 3400G dbus-daemon[730]: [system] Failed to activate service 'org.bluez': timed out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)
    [  837.754686] 3400G pulseaudio[5984]: GetManagedObjects() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.TimedOut: Failed to activate service 'org.bluez': timed out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)
    [  837.755195] 3400G kded5[5885]: kf.bluezqt: PendingCall Error: "Failed to activate service 'org.bluez': timed out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)"
    [  855.433407] 3400G dbus-daemon[1184]: [session uid=1000 pid=1184] Failed to activate service 'org.kde.runners.baloo': timed out (service_start_timeout=120000ms)
    [  994.091618] 3400G dbus-daemon[1184]: [session uid=1000 pid=1184] Failed to activate service 'org.kde.runners.baloo': timed out (service_start_timeout=120000ms)
    [ 1042.630235] 3400G dbus-daemon[730]: [system] Failed to activate service 'org.bluez': timed out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)
    [ 1042.630827] 3400G kded5[8259]: kf.bluezqt: PendingCall Error: "Failed to activate service 'org.bluez': timed out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)"
    [ 1151.077002] 3400G dbus-daemon[1184]: [session uid=1000 pid=1184] Failed to activate service 'org.kde.runners.baloo': timed out (service_start_timeout=120000ms)
    [ 1892.842796] 3400G dbus-daemon[1184]: [session uid=1000 pid=1184] Failed to activate service 'org.kde.runners.baloo': timed out (service_start_timeout=120000ms)
    [ 2241.324612] 3400G dbus-daemon[1184]: [session uid=1000 pid=1184] Failed to activate service 'org.kde.runners.baloo': timed out (service_start_timeout=120000ms)
    [ 2386.683637] 3400G dbus-daemon[1184]: [session uid=1000 pid=1184] Failed to activate service 'org.kde.runners.baloo': timed out (service_start_timeout=120000ms)
    [ 5441.218119] 3400G dbus-daemon[730]: [system] Failed to activate service 'org.bluez': timed out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)
    [ 5441.218498] 3400G pulseaudio[3775]: GetManagedObjects() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.TimedOut: Failed to activate service 'org.bluez': timed out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)
    [ 5580.056632] 3400G dbus-daemon[1184]: [session uid=1000 pid=1184] Failed to activate service 'org.kde.runners.baloo': timed out (service_start_timeout=120000ms)
    [ 5870.228760] 3400G dbus-daemon[1184]: [session uid=1000 pid=1184] Failed to activate service 'org.kde.runners.baloo': timed out (service_start_timeout=120000ms)
    [ 6064.861447] 3400G dbus-daemon[1184]: [session uid=1000 pid=1184] Failed to activate service 'org.kde.runners.baloo': timed out (service_start_timeout=120000ms)

AMD Athlon 4850e (2009), openSUSE 13.1, KDE 4, Intel i3-4130 (2014), i7-6700K (2016), i5-8250U (2018), AMD Ryzen 5 3400G (2020), openSUSE Tumbleweed, KDE Plasma 5

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast