Choices Proposed By Conflict Resolution Window

I am using openSUSE 15.3, with KDE environment.

Software Update brings up the following warning window:

***QUOTE]patch:SUSE-2021-1200-1.noarch conflicts with libreoffice-writer.x86_64<7.1.2.2-13.15.1 provided by libreoffice-writer-7.1.2.2.3.x86_64
Conflict Resolution:
1: Following actions will be done:
deinstallation of libreoffice-writer-7.1.2.2.3.x86_64
(and deinstallation of twelve other LibreOffice modules…!!)
2: Do not install patch:SUSE-2021-1200-1.noarch
[/QUOTE]

What is going on? I need to use LibreOffice, so should I skip the patches?

PS: How do I upload to the forum a screen grab file that I took with ksnip??

Ignore this patch until problem is fixed.

Not needed here (yours is a known problem) but for future reference you may upload an image to susepaste.org and then post to the Forums the link to the image.

Sorry for being so stupid, but I cannot figure out how to copy/paste an image into susepaste.org.

If I press CTRL+C for the error window that I am getting and then go to susepaste.org and do CTRL+V, nothing happens…

There are some screenshot tools:
shutter or flameshot or spectacle

If you have an “image file” (taken by ksnip or whatever screenshot tool) just select “image file” in the “language” drop down menu at susepaste.org, a “browse” button should appear to allow you to navigate to the file and then upload it.
Or select the “image” hypertext on the upper right corner, to the same effect.
CTRL+C and CTRL+V to the “Your paste” area should work with text snippets.

Thanks!! I would have never figured this out on my own… :frowning:

I am getting a similar error after I installed the newly shipped Grafana.

*the to be installed patch:SUSE-2021-333-1.noarch conflicts with 'grafana.x86_64 *

Please, new problem (similar or not), new thread. People will not see your new problem when it is not a new thread with a new title that will be published as such in e.g. RSS feeds.