Thread: Need for a new Spanish forum

Default Need for a new Spanish forum

Hi,

The linked external Spanish forum has been down for months, not for the first time due to technical migration issues or glitches. I certainly appreciate the effort made thus far, but it is a one-man project and I think it would be a good time to create a Spanish subforum within this site. We would greatly appreciate it and it would look more professional.

Thanks.

Default Re: Need for a new Spanish forum

Quote Originally Posted by nifica View Post
    Hi,

The linked external Spanish forum has been down for months, not for the first time due to technical migration issues or glitches. I certainly appreciate the effort made thus far, but it is a one-man project and I think it would be a good time to create a Spanish subforum within this site. We would greatly appreciate it and it would look more professional.

Thanks.
    First thing then is to go here: https://forums.opensuse.org/faq.php?...#faq_novellgen
    and scroll down to "How do I request language specific forums?
    Henk van Velden

Default Re: Need for a new Spanish forum

Hello!

I sent a mail to forums.o.o admin, and we get the same answer.
    Well, the spanish forum staff are evaluating different options. The spanish forum admin is trying to recover the old stuff, and we have some options on the table.
    * New vBulletin version
    * New forum software
    * Or forum in forums.o.o

Please patience with this, the admin is busy, and sometime 24h a day are not enough!

've phun!!
    openSUSE Tumbleweed + Plasma

"we are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further."
    Richard Dawkins