Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: supporting gog linux games

Default Re: supporting gog linux games

Quote Originally Posted by lord_valarian View Post
    I used the website install button

I gave the gog installer exe.

It say file not found and dvlx something not found. I don't install anything outside the opensuse installer.
    Don't use the website, launch Lutris on your PC, log in your GOG account (Sources > GOG in the left panel). All your library will show up in Lutris. Then install your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibald_von_Kartoffel View Post
    Don't use the website, launch Lutris on your PC, log in your GOG account (Sources > GOG in the left panel). All your library will show up in Lutris. Then install your game.
    I use don't use GOG galaxy. I install local only(manual install), so I don't have to login to play it. This why i'v NEVER played 'far cry 3+' and Skyrim. They require you to login to play the game.

How to reconfigure lutris to run gog local games?

Quote Originally Posted by lord_valarian
    How to reconfigure lutris to run gog local games?
    No idea. Without Proton and Lutris, you are probably doomed to use barebone Wine. The Valley of the Death of Linux gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibald_von_Kartoffel View Post
    No idea. Without Proton and Lutris, you are probably doomed to use barebone Wine. The Valley of the Death of Linux gaming.
    Is there a way to point lutris to the installed gog folder? Else, I'll just erase it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12