Thread: KDE Activity Manager icon is missing in Leap 15.2

Question KDE Activity Manager icon is missing in Leap 15.2

I did a fresh install of Leap 15.2 (KDE desktop), logged into my account, and discovered the icon for the Activity Manager is not visible when these icon these themes are used:
    Adwaita
    Crystal SVG
    High Contrast
    Oxygen

In place of a visible icon is a blank space. Quite confusing at first.

How I can get my Activity Manager icon back when using the Oxygen icon theme?

Blog Entries

Default Re: KDE Activity Manager icon is missing in Leap 15.2

I'm using "breeze". And I do not see the activity manager icon.

To be honest, I had not even noticed that it was missing until I saw your post.

I am not having any problems with activities. Switching activities with the mouse scroll wheel is working as usual. Switching with the keyboard (that windows key + TAB) is working. And ALT-A ALT-D is working.
    openSUSE Leap 15.2; KDE Plasma 5.18.5;

Default Re: KDE Activity Manager icon is missing in Leap 15.2

Quote Originally Posted by nrickert View Post
    I am not having any problems with activities. Switching activities with the mouse scroll wheel is working as usual. Switching with the keyboard (that windows key + TAB) is working. And ALT-A ALT-D is working.
    On my system using the Oxygen icon theme, the "ghost button" where the Activity Manager icon should be functions properly, the same as if the Activity Manager icon was visible.

I just want to get my Oxygen Activity Manager icon back and visible like it was in Leap 15.0 (the version I had on Friday).

There must have been an update to the Breeze icon theme, because when I am using that on my system the Activity Manager icon is visible.