Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Problem with Perl Module

  1. #1

    Default Problem with Perl Module

    It appears that not all the Perl components have been upgraded consistently as I have the following message when running a program:-

    Code:
    Crypt::Rijndael object version 1.14 does not match bootstrap parameter
    1.13 at /usr/lib/perl5/5.28.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm
    line 210.
    How may I get this inconsistency resolved please?
    Budge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Podunk
    Posts
    27,099
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Problem with Perl Module

    Quote Originally Posted by Budgie2 View Post
    It appears that not all the Perl components have been upgraded consistently as I have the following message when running a program:-

    Code:
    Crypt::Rijndael object version 1.14 does not match bootstrap parameter
    1.13 at /usr/lib/perl5/5.28.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm
    line 210.
    How may I get this inconsistency resolved please?
    Budge
    Hi
    A bug report would be the best way.... these packages (perl and perl-Crypt-Rijndael) have been around for over three months, your only seeing this error now?
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Problem with Perl Module

    Hi Malcolm,
    Only needed it last night!
    Where should I try and post a bug on perl etc please?

    PS. I think I have it now.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Podunk
    Posts
    27,099
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Problem with Perl Module

    Quote Originally Posted by Budgie2 View Post
    Hi Malcolm,
    Only needed it last night!
    Where should I try and post a bug on perl etc please?

    PS. I think I have it now.
    Hi
    If not, should be here:,openSUSE:Submitting bug reports - openSUSE
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Problem with Perl Module

    Hi Malcolm,
    I think I have done what was required but no idea what will happen, if anything. I wonder how long it will be before it is fixed. I think fixing it myself is well beyond my capability or knowledge but thanks for the guidance to date.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Podunk
    Posts
    27,099
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Problem with Perl Module

    Quote Originally Posted by Budgie2 View Post
    Hi Malcolm,
    I think I have done what was required but no idea what will happen, if anything. I wonder how long it will be before it is fixed. I think fixing it myself is well beyond my capability or knowledge but thanks for the guidance to date.
    Hi
    Can you post the bug report reference?
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Problem with Perl Module

    I Can. Here is the link:-

    HTML Code:
    https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1154188
    Regards,
    Budge

    Oops. Not HTML.

    https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1154188

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •