rsynch --include not matching

I’m trying to mirror a repository with rsync followed by createrepo.

rsync -avz --delete --exclude="*00archived*" --exclude="{*debuginfo*,*debugsource*}" --exclude="SRPMS/" --exclude="**/*.src.rpm" --include="**/*.rpm" --exclude="*" rsync://rsync.opensuse.org/opensuse-full/opensuse/distribution/leap/15.1/repo/oss/ "/run/media/root/DFS1JFS64/Vendors/openSUSE/repos/oss"

This is rsync.opensuse.org, public rsync server of openSUSE.org,
limited to 50 connections.

If you run a public mirror, please get in contact so we can give you 
access to the stage rsync server.
You'll find conditions for access and further information at
http://en.opensuse.org/Mirror_Infrastructure

Thanks!
admin@opensuse.org

receiving incremental file list

sent 122 bytes  received 41 bytes  65.20 bytes/sec
total size is 0  speedup is 0.00
linux-gn5l:~ # 

I assume that –include="/*.rpm"** is incorrect, but I don’t see what is wrong with it.

AFAICS it’s the '–exlude ‘*’ ’ after the include.

"FILTER RULES

[LEFT]The filter rules allow for flexible selection of which files to transfer(include) and which files to skip (exclude). The rules either directlyspecify include/exclude patterns or they specify a way to acquire moreinclude/exclude patterns (e.g. to read them from a file).As the list of files/directories to transfer is built, rsync checks eachname to be transferred against the list of include/exclude patterns inturn, and the first matching pattern is acted on: if it is an excludepattern, then that file is skipped; if it is an include pattern then thatfilename is not skipped; if no matching pattern is found, then thefilename is not skipped."
[/LEFT]