Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wireless enabled, HP All-in-one printer Photosmart: C4700 series, installation on Leap-15.1

Default Re: Wireless enabled, HP All-in-one printer Photosmart: C4700 series, installation on Leap-15.1

Hi All,

Thanks a lot to everyone for an overwhelming response. The static IP has worked and the printer finally installed.
    Grateful for all the helpful tips.

Regards,

RSP2

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wireless enabled, HP All-in-one printer Photosmart: C4700 series, installation on Leap-15.1

Quote Originally Posted by rsp2 View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks a lot to everyone for an overwhelming response. The static IP has worked and the printer finally installed.
    Grateful for all the helpful tips.

Regards,

RSP2
    Great result!
    openSUSE Leap 15.0; KDE Plasma 5

Hi All,

My apologies for such belated response. I had some emergent tasks at hand.
    I am extremely grateful to you all for the speedy responses. In fact, the problem was solved by giving static IP address. The printer is now working fine. Thanks a lot once again.

Regards,

RSP2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rsp2 View Post
    Hi All,

My apologies for such belated response. I had some emergent tasks at hand.
    I am extremely grateful to you all for the speedy responses. In fact, the problem was solved by giving static IP address. The printer is now working fine. Thanks a lot once again.

Regards,

RSP2
    You already replied as such back in post #11 (a few days ago). Anyway, all good.
    openSUSE Leap 15.0; KDE Plasma 5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12