Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KDE: Fonts, icons and menus too big or disproportionate

Default Re: KDE: Fonts, icons and menus too big or disproportionate

Quote Originally Posted by dporobic View Post
    I think I'm facing the same issue with Leap 15.2. As you can see, the icons are too large, same with the titlebar. Firefox text has the correct size for my resolution, which is 3840x2160

Any idea what could be done to fix it?
    I use 3840x2160 KDE and a window popped up telling me to use zoom instead of editing font size. I think there is a way to reset all the font sizes to default, then in the section Display COnfiguration there is a zoom setting which I use 150% and it works fine.

Default Re: KDE: Fonts, icons and menus too big or disproportionate

Quote Originally Posted by trekjunky View Post
    I use 3840x2160 KDE and a window popped up telling me to use zoom instead of editing font size. I think there is a way to reset all the font sizes to default, then in the section Display COnfiguration there is a zoom setting which I use 150% and it works fine.
    Initially I didn't change any font size, the screenshot was taken after a fresh install. Further, I don't want to use screen scaling. All this was working on the same notebook with Leap 15.0 installed. Now after installing Leap 15.2 (tried installing twice), this is broken. I was able to mitigate this issue now setting "Force Font DPI: 96" under the Fonts settings, but this looks like just masking an issue.
    Ksnip Screenshot tool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12