Hi,

i just switched to tumbleweed from ubuntu and am generally very happy. Before switching i had made a test and got my turbo to work, alas now i can't. Help appreciated.
I'm on a acer swift 5, i5 8265u . cpu scales from 400MHz to 3.9GHz and when idle / surfing i have had 1GHz and when cpu goes up the frequency went to 3.9.

I had spent a fair time trying to understand this and found the only tool that worked for me was the gnome extension CPU Poer Manager by Martin.
Now in Tumbleweed that does not work anymore. Currently using cpufreq by conquer, but i never get the scaling, _on battery_

My working settings on power is "default power profile" and Powersave govenor. Min 10%, max 100%, all 8 cores online and turboboost on.
This works, ie idles at about 1GHz and goes up to 3.9 when cpu load comes.

Same setting on battery idle slightly lower, but only go to 1,9 Ghz under cpu load. But the turbo boost is on (also checked with cpupower frequency-info, and the /sys/devices/system/cpu/intel_pstate/no_turbo )
The only way i know how to "fix" this is my going to the "performance govenor", but then cpu is at 3.8-3.9 all the time. Thus draining my battery.

I hope someone can tell me how to get this working
Thanks
Torsten