Thread: Updates broken

Default Updates broken

E.g.: https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/open....1.x86_64.drpm gives a 404, as do other packages scheduled for an update. Different errors on a different 15.1 machine, but it seems to be buggered at the moment. Anybody know anything about it?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Updates broken

I just applied that update (to a virtual machine). No problem here.

It looks as if you are being redirected to a bad mirror. Maybe wait a few hours, and then try again.
    openSUSE Leap 15.1; KDE Plasma 5;

I just tried a YaST > Software > Online Update and note that the refresh phase took an awfull amount of time. That is, it looks that some are refreshed in no tiem, where otheers take up to a minute or more.
    Henk van Velden

Blog Entries

When I updated this morning, there were 4 patches. Now there are an additional 14.

I guess some of this have been sitting around for testing, and are finally being pushed out. But that keeps the mirrors busy trying to keep up-to-date and handling the updates from clients who have discovered these new patches.
    openSUSE Leap 15.1; KDE Plasma 5;

Quote Originally Posted by nrickert View Post
    When I updated this morning, there were 4 patches. Now there are an additional 14.

I guess some of this have been sitting around for testing, and are finally being pushed out. But that keeps the mirrors busy trying to keep up-to-date and handling the updates from clients who have discovered these new patches.
    Yup, that's what I was seeing and now it's finally updating. As said above, looks like I caught the mirror at a bad moment.

Thanks everyone for your replies!