Thread: What is diffrent between these two package in leap 15 repository? Docker vs Docker-kubic

Default What is diffrent between these two package in leap 15 repository? Docker vs Docker-kubic

Hi.
    I am going to install docker on my leap150, I noticed that there are two package in official repository that conflict toghether.
    so what is deffrent between these and what should I install?

Default Re: What is diffrent between these two package in leap 15 repository? Docker vs Docker-kubic

What are the names of those packages and what is the conflict when doing what?

When you do not provide information it becomes realy difficult for people to help.
    Henk van Velden

Blog Entries

Default Re: What is diffrent between these two package in leap 15 repository? Docker vs Docker-kubic

Quote Originally Posted by navid_a View Post
    Hi.
    I am going to install docker on my leap150, I noticed that there are two package in official repository that conflict toghether.
    so what is deffrent between these and what should I install?
    From their names, I presume one of those is part of the Kubic project. If you are not otherwise using Kubic, then you probably need the other one. But maybe you should read up about Kubic.
    openSUSE Leap 15.1; KDE Plasma 5;
    testing Leap 15.2Alpha

Blog Entries

You likely want to install docker.
    Kubic is the SUSE/openSUSE branded version of kubernetes, which is a special orchestration of containers.

https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Kubic

TSU
    Beginner Wiki Quickstart - https://en.opensuse.org/User:Tsu2/Quickstart_Wiki
    Solved a problem recently? Create a wiki page for future personal reference!
    Learn something new?
    Attended a computing event?
    Post and Share!