Error when install teamviewer

Hi,

I get this error when i install teamviewer. What does it mean and how can i fix it?

Error in file "/usr/share/applications/org.kde.kfontview.desktop": "font/otf" is an invalid MIME type ("font" is an unregistered media type)
Error in file "/usr/share/applications/org.kde.kfontview.desktop": "font/ttf" is an invalid MIME type ("font" is an unregistered media type)
Error in file "/usr/share/applications/org.kde.kfontview.desktop": "font/otf" is an invalid MIME type ("font" is an unregistered media type)
Error in file "/usr/share/applications/org.kde.kfontview.desktop": "font/ttf" is an invalid MIME type ("font" is an unregistered media type)

Hello,

Can you please show CODE as complete as possible. That is including he prompt/command line and the new prompt line. That others can see what you did to get the output (the only part you dhow now)?

Examples:

boven

is not so explaining.

henk@boven:~> uname -n
boven
henk@boven:~>

Shows what user you were, what your working directory is, what command you gave, and that this is the complete output.

I downloaded the .rpm (the open suse one) from teamviewer’s website. Then i installed it using the following command sudo zypper in teamviewer.rpm. It complained about a key. I googled what to do and ignored installing of the key. It installed and gave the same message as in my first post at the end in “light blue” colour. Following that i used sudo zypper dup. Where it got the key and downgraded the teamviewer package. After installing it gave the same message as previously mentioned also in “light blue” colour. Teamviewer works, my concern is why did i get that error message and can i fix it?

Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
Resolving package dependencies...

The following package is going to be upgraded:
  teamviewer-suse

1 package to upgrade.
Overall download size: 12.8 MiB. Already cached: 0 B. After the operation, additional 2.6 MiB will be used.
Continue? [y/n/v/...? shows all options] (y): y
Retrieving package teamviewer-suse-14.2.2558-0.x86_64                                                                                                             (1/1),  12.8 MiB ( 63.6 MiB unpacked)
Checking for file conflicts: ....................................................................................................................................................................[done]
(1/1) Installing: teamviewer-suse-14.2.2558-0.x86_64 ............................................................................................................................................[done]
Additional rpm output:
Removed /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/teamviewerd.service.