leap 15.0 : Susefirewalld - how to import a running config of susefirewall2 ( leap 42.3 )

Hello.
I have a firewall config running on a Leap 42.3 laptop.
I have installed leap 15.0 on a new laptop.
How can I import the susefirewall2 config to the leap 15.0 machine?

I have installed the package susefirewall2-to-firewalld, put the file susefirewall2 from the 42.3 machine to the leap 15 machine.
The script susefirewall2-to-firewalld failed due to an error relative to ip6tables >= 1.4.20, but my current version leap 15 is 1.6.21
Any help is welcome.

You’ll have to be specific what the error says.
And, that’ll be required whether your problem is solved in this Forum or reported to Bugzilla.

BTW -
The script used for the migration can be found here

TSU

I have given all what I got :

ip6tables >= 1.4.20, but my current version leap 15 is 1.6.21

If you read carefully my post i have already installed susefirewall2-to-firewalld. And this tools give me the described error ‘ip6tables >= 1.4.20, is needed’.

And my question is rather how to install a running config from 42.3 to leap 15.

I must add that ipv6 is disabled in kernel and in network setting.

Your error is obviously does not include the words “relative to” and “but my current version leap 15 is”
If you provide analysis, it should be provided separated from the error.
When you describe an error, it should be verbatim and not include your analysis.
In any case, I found the error checking in the script

Lines 271-274

# Check we can actually use iptables -wif  ${tool} == ip*tables ]] && ! ${tool} -w -L > /dev/null 2>&1; then
    error "${tool} -w is not usable. ${tool} >= 1.4.20 is needed"
fi

If you’re confident the error checking is faulty, then you can try removing those lines (or commenting them out).

Of course, back up your IP tables before experimenting.

TSU