Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: System can't start. Why this and upcoming years WON'T be again year(s) of Linux

Default Re: System can't start. Why this and upcoming years WON'T be again year(s) of Linux

Quote Originally Posted by sroka22 View Post
    but I start to get why big corporations use Windows Server for important data.
    I think Google, Facebook and many others (probably even Microsoft) don't get it Facebook also uses BTRFS on production:
    https://lwn.net/Articles/764761/
    Regarding the year of the Linux desktop it depends how you look at it but in my opinion that year is already history. It happened when Android became mainstream.
    Best regards,
    Greg

Blog Entries

Default Re: System can't start. Why this and upcoming years WON'T be again year(s) of Linux

Quote Originally Posted by nlsthzn View Post
    Sorry for the necro but I have to say that the level of patience shown by the posters to keep on offering help throughout this thread was commendable. Unfortunately there is no golden star emote so a for everyone will need to suffice
    Hi
    It's a sign of the times IMHO, I want this NOW!!! it's a learning processes that takes time, just like potty training....
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123