Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: efibootmgr won't print additional information

Default Re: efibootmgr won't print additional information

efibootmgr -v

outputs text as you would expect now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cavsfan View Post
    So, that is why It took me a week of trying different ISOs to re-install TW and every time except the last 20190307 DVD ISO I got those Installation failed errors.
    Very likely.

It was possible to install, in spite of the bug. But some install decisions trigger the bug and cause the install to fail. You must have hit one of those. In any case, it is fixed with the latest updates.

I added myself to that bug making 5 total people but, why does it have a line through the title?
    It is marked as "FIXED" (or "RESOLVED"), and that puts a line through the title.

It was marked as FIXED soon after the fix was submitted. But it took several more days for the fix to show up. That's fairly common on the bugzilla.
    openSUSE Leap 15.1; KDE Plasma 5;

Quote Originally Posted by nrickert View Post
    It is marked as "FIXED" (or "RESOLVED"), and that puts a line through the title.

It was marked as FIXED soon after the fix was submitted. But it took several more days for the fix to show up. That's fairly common on the bugzilla.
    Thanks for that clarification.
    Intel Core i7-4770K, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Mobo: ASUSTeK, model: Z87-K, Mem: 16GB, Sound Blaster Audigy Series, HD: Western Digital 1TB SSD, OCZ 500GB SSD, 2 Toshiba 2TB SATA HD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234