Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pitho

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pitho

Quote Originally Posted by Nrod View Post
    This may be my final post in this string. It appears that Pithos just may not play well with KDE. SO I am thinking of removing it. So final question would be as in previous post, does pithos install the gnome-keyring, If not, then is it part of the openSUSE KDE version, and re-install it?
    Hi
    As a GNOME application, it will recommend, force the re-install of pithos and no recommends so it doesn't implement gnome-keyring;

Code:
    zypper in --no-recommends -f pithos
    Also look down in ~/.local/share/keyrings/ what files are present, I have no idea what KDE does and what could be removed (or is there a KDE keyring editor?)....
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

Final post . Thanks all for your responses. ~/.local/share/keyrings/ appears to have the gnome keyrings. Not going to waste everyone's time on this. Just going to uninstall Pithos. Its no be big deal. I may do some more searches on my own. Thanks again, I really appreciated all of your time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nrod View Post
    Final post . Thanks all for your responses. ~/.local/share/keyrings/ appears to have the gnome keyrings. Not going to waste everyone's time on this. Just going to uninstall Pithos. Its no be big deal. I may do some more searches on my own. Thanks again, I really appreciated all of your time.
    Hi
    you should give it another whirl, it's a good application, but I'm biased as the original packager for openSUSE not having the keyring installed should (in theory) help...
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12