Open and read .qsf file

What can I use to open or convert a .qsf file?

Thanks in advance.

Well it appears it is XML format so any XML editor should work to view and edit the raw data. Only programs that uses the data seems to proprietary programs from Qualtrics

I don’t see any Linux solutions.

Maybe try qxmledit

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it wouldn’t open.

Hi
What is the output from the file command say about it?

file your.qsf

The file is used to import/export, ie transfer Qualtrics surveys.

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-tools/import-and-export-surveys/

So, for instance if you have some survey data (and questions) you want to keep a local copy or pass to a colleague, you export the survey as a qsf.

You can then send the file to someone else, or later you can upload/import your data into Qualtrics to view your survey again.

TSU

:~> file DATA/TEMP/'Study 2GM_Europe_English_Final.qsf'
DATA/TEMP/Study 2GM_Europe_English_Final.qsf: ASCII text, with very long lines, with no line terminators

The document is a questionnaire from a university study that’s supposed to be available to the public. This is a small portion…

{"SurveyEntry":{"SurveyID":"SV_5C2hyj3EmhW4HVr","SurveyName":"GM Europe English Final","SurveyDescription":null,"SurveyOwnerID":"UR_26tohPk20n7QlOR","SurveyBrandID":"olinbusiness","DivisionID":null,"S
urveyLanguage":"EN","SurveyActiveResponseSet":"RS_576QfyVba9nJUI5","SurveyStatus":"Active","SurveySt
artDate":"0000-00-00 00:00:00","SurveyExpirationDate":"0000-00-00 00:00:00","SurveyCreationDate":"20
16-05-11 12:17:21","CreatorID":"UR_8l9aY2i6J3PeKDa","LastModified":"2017-12-12 14:04:13","LastAccess
ed":"0000-00-00 00:00:00","LastActivated":"2016-05-16 19:03:11","Deleted":null},"SurveyElements":{"
SurveyID":"SV_5C2hyj3EmhW4HVr","Element":"BL","PrimaryAttribute":"Survey Blocks","SecondaryAttribute
":null,"TertiaryAttribute":null,"Payload":{"0":{"Type":"Default","Description":"SV","ID":"BL_2sDIneW
njPEEXOJ","BlockElements":{"Type":"Question","QuestionID":"QID2"},{"Type":"Page Break"},{"Type":"Qu
estion","QuestionID":"QID184"}]},"1":{"Type":"Trash","Description":"Trash \/ Unused Questions","ID":
"BL_6nGCno3DuyLPFeR","BlockElements":{"Type":"Question","QuestionID":"QID177"},{"Type":"Question","
QuestionID":"QID131"},{"Type":"Question","QuestionID":"QID1"},{"Type":"Question","QuestionID":"QID9"
},{"Type":"Question","QuestionID":"QID11"},{"Type":"Question","QuestionID":"QID35"},{"Type":"Questio

Hi
Download the docx version of the survey and open with LibreOffice?

https://osf.io/f34zb/

Thank you very much. I failed to see the .docx file was available.