Making a choice of desktops

Hello!
I am using OpenSuse 13.5. I have installed through Yast four different desktops. The default is Gnome, and did install xfce, and Mate. I don’t have a choice when I restart the computer, and I don’t know how to correct my dilemna. Can someone please help?
Thank you very much!!
Dave

No such version although the prefix you’ve chosen for this thread suggests openSUSE Leap 15. Anyway, you can verify with

cat /etc/os-release

I have installed through Yast four different desktops. The default is Gnome, and did install xfce, and Mate. I don’t have a choice when I restart the computer, and I don’t know how to correct my dilemna. Can someone please help?
Thank you very much!!
Dave

You can make the required choice at the login screen.

BTW, if using automatic login (ie no login screen presented at boot), then you can disable that using
https://www.itzgeek.com/how-tos/linux/opensuse/enable-disable-auto-login-in-opensuse-12-1-kde-desktop.html

Another option is to restart the X-server with CTRL-ALT-Backspace (hold down for a couple of seconds) and then the login screen will be presented.

Thank you for your replies. All I wanted to do was have a choice on which desktop I wanted to use. It sounds like I don’t have that option.
thank you:(

Yes, you do have a choice as I explained already. You make the choice of desktop session at the login screen (refer to the little gear icon beside the ‘Sign In’ button)…

Please confirm which display manager are you using. Report back with the output of this command.

ps -A|grep dm

I assumed that you’re using gdm (based on your opening post where you mentioned Gnome is default).