Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: KDE not starting after running Partioner.

Default Re: KDE not starting after running Partioner.

Thanks for the explanation as how /tmp filled up. I already guessed it had something to do with your /home action, but it is always satisfying when you can say afterwards that you understand all that happened.

BTW, nothing to blame you, except may be the lesson that when using the CLI, stick to it. .

Another BTW. It is always difficult to help people when you can not see what they see and can not face to face discuss what to type on the keyboard. That is how it is with forums like these. But you did very well manage these problems and it was a pleasure working with you.
    Henk van Velden

Default Re: KDE not starting after running Partioner.

Quote Originally Posted by hcvv View Post
    Thanks for the explanation as how /tmp filled up. I already guessed it had something to do with your /home action, but it is always satisfying when you can say afterwards that you understand all that happened.
    I'm always happiest when I understand what's gone wrong as well.

BTW, nothing to blame you, except may be the lesson that when using the CLI, stick to it. .
    That lesson is now engraved on my brain!

Another BTW. It is always difficult to help people when you can not see what they see and can not face to face discuss what to type on the keyboard. That is how it is with forums like these. But you did very well manage these problems and it was a pleasure working with you.
    It was a pleasure working with you as well (and nrickert, with a wave to gogalthorp).

If I have a problem with your advice on /tmp I'll start a new thread.

Gelukkig nieuw jaar!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234