Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i have problem

Default i have problem

Hello guys i hope you all doing fine ,
    I have ASUS laptop and is annoying at bios
    I want just install leap 15 and i cant he installation until 99% and i waiting for hours and no thing happen..
    I try many SOLUTIONS like enable CSM and stop secure Bios and no thing ..

I looked at google and youtube and tried solutions but did not benefit

plz plz
    If anyone knows a solution tell me

beste

Blog Entries

Default Re: i have problem

Hi,

Will need to know the last/current display on your screen or if just a blinking cursor what preceded.

If you're not familiar with the different stages of a system install, take a picture of the screen with a camera and post the picture.
    To post a picture, you first have to deploy the picture somewhere, you can deploy to a personal Internet service like Dropbox, Google Drive, pastebin, etc, configure its public sharing and then use the URL for that picture in the "Insert Image" button in the toolbar when you create your post.

An alternative to posting elsewhere is to create you a Wiki page for yourself (see my Forum signature how to do this).
    Then, when you log into your page (does not matter if it's empty), you'll see an option to upload files in the left margin.
    Click that link and follow the instructions... Once you've uploaded your image, use the URL to it in the "Insert Image" button when you create your new post.

TSU
    Beginner Wiki Quickstart - https://en.opensuse.org/User:Tsu2/Quickstart_Wiki
    Solved a problem recently? Create a wiki page for future personal reference!
    Learn something new?
    Attended a computing event?
    Post and Share!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by az73 View Post
    Hello guys i hope you all doing fine ,
    I have ASUS laptop and is annoying at bios
    I want just install leap 15 and i cant he installation until 99% and i waiting for hours and no thing happen..
    How far does it get? What are the last messages that you see?

If it has gotten as far as installing the bootloader, then the install may have completed.

I try many SOLUTIONS like enable CSM and stop secure Bios and no thing ..
    That should not make any difference. Those only affect booting. If you got to 99%, then you were well past booting the installer.
    opensuse Leap 15.0; KDE Plasma 5;
    opensuse tumbleweed; KDE Plasma 5 (test system);

Quote Originally Posted by nrickert View Post

If it has gotten as far as installing the bootloader, then the install may have completed.

That should not make any difference. Those only affect booting. If you got to 99%, then you were well past booting the installer.
    99% means you are in the moment were the GRUB bootloader is being installed.Could it be that UEFI is enabled in bios?

Quote Originally Posted by VincentvdBergh View Post
    99% means you are in the moment were the GRUB bootloader is being installed.Could it be that UEFI is enabled in bios?

the last thing is
    ueser name
    password

and when i write main dose not accept

now when i restart give me
    username
    password
    when i write main dose not accept

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by az73 View Post
    now when i restart give me
    username
    password
    when i write main dose not accept
    This means, that the install has completed, at least if you mean you see a login screen. You should be able to use the username and password you created during install.
    ° Appreciate my reply? Click the star and let me know why.

° Perfection is not gonna happen. No way.

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board#Members
    http://en.opensuse.org/User:Knurpht
    http://nl.opensuse.org/Gebruiker:Knurpht

Quote Originally Posted by tsu2 View Post
    Hi,

Will need to know the last/current display on your screen or if just a blinking cursor what preceded.

If you're not familiar with the different stages of a system install, take a picture of the screen with a camera and post the picture.
    To post a picture, you first have to deploy the picture somewhere, you can deploy to a personal Internet service like Dropbox, Google Drive, pastebin, etc, configure its public sharing and then use the URL for that picture in the "Insert Image" button in the toolbar when you create your post.

An alternative to posting elsewhere is to create you a Wiki page for yourself (see my Forum signature how to do this).
    Then, when you log into your page (does not matter if it's empty), you'll see an option to upload files in the left margin.
    Click that link and follow the instructions... Once you've uploaded your image, use the URL to it in the "Insert Image" button when you create your new post.

TSU

this what i talk about
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gig9f9d62...oDCc9wUMa?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Knurpht View Post
    This means, that the install has completed, at least if you mean you see a login screen. You should be able to use the username and password you created during install.

this link

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast