Hi,

I am trying to build openjfx 8 from source. The build works fine without post-build-checks. If I enable post-build-checks I get the following error:

Code:
E: java-1_8_0-openjfx 64bit-portability-issue /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/rt/modules/graphics/src/main/native-font/pango.c:228
According to the build.log the relevant line is:
Code:
[  430s] /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/rt/modules/graphics/src/main/native-font/pango.c: In function 'Java_com_sun_javafx_font_freetype_OSPango_FcConfigAppFontAddFile':
[  430s] /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/rt/modules/graphics/src/main/native-font/pango.c:228:73: warning: passing argument 1 of '(jboolean (*)(void *, const char *))fp' makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
[  430s]                  rc = (jboolean)((jboolean (*)(void *, const char *))fp)(arg0, text);
[  430s]                                                                          ^~~~
[  430s] /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/rt/modules/graphics/src/main/native-font/pango.c:228:73: note: expected 'void *' but argument is of type 'jlong {aka long int}'
Can anyone help me here, as I am not much familiar with C/C++ coding?

The OBS project can be found here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/s...-1_8_0-openjfx

Thank you in advance!