Thread: Akregator - login and replay to thread : Keyboard problem

Default Akregator - login and replay to thread : Keyboard problem

Hello.

Keyboard : azerty

Within akregator :

Impossible to log to opensuse forum from article because typing character 'n' in password field switch to main tab.

After login ( using copy/paste password ) impossible to replay to thread because typing character 'm' in text pane switch to main tab.

Any help is welcome
    Thanks for helping. JCD

Blog Entries

Default Re: Akregator - login and replay to thread : Keyboard problem

Don't even try.

With the old "akregator" you could do this. With the new "akregator", it does not seem to work.

I have logged into a site with akregator. And that works fine. But as soon as I close that tab in akregator, I am no longer logged in. The next time I go to that site in an akregator tab, I am logged out. It looks as if "akregator" is not retaining login cookies for its browser.

It does retain cookies for the feed reader component (at least I think it does). If I login to a site in "konqueror", then I am also logged in for the feed reader component of akregator. But I am not logged in for a browser tab in akregator.

When you want to browse an akregator item, I suggest browsing in an external browser. That works, and you can login there. I'm currently using "opera" for that, but I'm using "firefox" for openSUSE forums.
    openSUSE Leap 15.1; KDE Plasma 5;
    testing Leap 15.2Alpha

Default [solved] Akregator - login and replay to thread : Keyboard problem

Quote Originally Posted by nrickert View Post
    Don't even try.

When you want to browse an akregator item, I suggest browsing in an external browser. That works, and you can login there. I'm currently using "opera" for that, .................
    I am currently reply with your advice.
    Yes it works.

Thank you.
    Thanks for helping. JCD