Thread: Thunderbird-60.0 on leap crashes at startup with my profile Thunderbird-52.9 ok

Default Thunderbird-60.0 on leap crashes at startup with my profile Thunderbird-52.9 ok

Hello

Upgraded to MozillaThunderbird-60.0-lp150.3.14.1.x86_64. Now it crashes with my profile.
    New profile startup ok, it's not a problem of pluggins
    Downgrading to old one MozillaThunderbird-52.9.0-lp150.3.8.1.x86_64.rpm startup again without any problems.
    What files should I delete without modifing my configuration (like global-messages-db.sqlite)
    How can I turn on debugging to help?

No one crashing new thunderbird?

Default Re: Thunderbird-60.0 on leap crashes at startup with my profile Thunderbird-52.9 ok

don't delete anything
    the first thing to do is back up your thunderbird profile you can use an addon like import export tools
    https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US...rtexporttools/
    although the thunderbird developers wanted to keep the addon framework alive the fact that tbird 60 is based on Firefox 60 means a lot of old addond don't work it could all be an old addon you have installed disable installed addons and try again
    to see what's going on start thunderbird from a console window and see the output messages
    as far as I know thunderbird 60 is stable and shouldn't crash