Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leap 15 on Intel Atom 'power supply fuel gauge driver failed' endless errors

Default Re: Leap 15 on Intel Atom 'power supply fuel gauge driver failed' endless errors

Excuse my ignorance, when I'm at level 3, what should I do? How do I change files from there? What's nano or pico? Can I use Norton Commander editor? That's the only editor I could use

Could it be that the axp288 module was not installed or loaded? Or on the other hand maybe it has to be disabled at boot?
    Desktop: openSUSE Leap 15 | KDE 5 | Intel i-7500 | Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING | Asus EX-GTX1050TI-O4G nVidia
    Laptop Asus UL30A: openSUSE Leap 15 | KDE 5 | Intel SU7300

Default Re: Leap 15 on Intel Atom 'power supply fuel gauge driver failed' endless errors

Ok, I'm in! I've installed a Midnight Commander through Yast at RL3, changed the name of the kwinrc.

Now what do I do? What should I disable/enable/install?
    Desktop: openSUSE Leap 15 | KDE 5 | Intel i-7500 | Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING | Asus EX-GTX1050TI-O4G nVidia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by linuxoidoz View Post
    Ok, I'm in! I've installed a Midnight Commander through Yast at RL3, changed the name of the kwinrc.

Now what do I do? What should I disable/enable/install?
    Well, you could also create the blacklist file as already described.
    openSUSE Leap 15.0; KDE Plasma 5

That worked! Thank you very much!!!

But now another problem appeared. The PC had an Android and Windows 10 preinstalled. I installed openSuse Leap 15 after deleting all previous partitions. And now (this didn't happen before I blacklisted the axp288 and removed the kwinrc) the first screen I see is a logo of Android, then it says boot failed press any key, I press any key and only then it goes to the Leap 15 boot screen.

Why hasn't the default boot loader installed as usual on other PCs?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by linuxoidoz View Post
    That worked! Thank you very much!!!
    Good to know.
    But now another problem appeared. The PC had an Android and Windows 10 preinstalled. I installed openSuse Leap 15 after deleting all previous partitions. And now (this didn't happen before I blacklisted the axp288 and removed the kwinrc) the first screen I see is a logo of Android, then it says boot failed press any key, I press any key and only then it goes to the Leap 15 boot screen.

Why hasn't the default boot loader installed as usual on other PCs?
    You should start another thread for that issue.
    openSUSE Leap 15.0; KDE Plasma 5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12