Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: May screenshot

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    398

    Default Re: May screenshot


  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: May screenshot

    Best release ever!


  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,908

    Default Re: May screenshot

    Roadrunner, how do you do the top bar with date/time/etc. info?

    Quote Originally Posted by another_roadrunner View Post

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,908

    Default Re: May screenshot

    Quote Originally Posted by brunomcl View Post
    Roadrunner, how do you do the top bar with date/time/etc. info?
    P.S: Coolest wallpaper yet!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,908

    Default Re: May screenshot

    Quote Originally Posted by Knurpht View Post
    A small joke using my Nextcloud instance and the Talk app.

    I'm dizzy!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    398

    Default Re: May screenshot

    Hi,

    @brunomcl - for top bar I use conky.
    If you want to I can give it to you.
    Wallpaper - from Vladstudio.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,908

    Default Re: May screenshot

    Quote Originally Posted by another_roadrunner View Post
    Hi,

    @brunomcl - for top bar I use conky.
    If you want to I can give it to you.
    Wallpaper - from Vladstudio.
    Hi roadrunner, sorry about the late reply.
    I've used conky, thanks for the offer.

    Best regards

    Bruno

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •