Hi, again. I'm sorry I always seem to show up when something terrible happens (erm... happens to me, actually).
After being unable to recover my past Tumbleweed installation, I managed to save the files that weren't already in a backup drive, and re-install tumbleweed. I did so with difficulty because HP likes giving people trouble, but I ended up with a somehow operational Tumbleweed installation that recreated my user based on my previous user profile. So far, so good. However, when I try to open yast, it gives me an error and closes.
Code:
2018-02-11 17:13:35 <3> linux-9geu(714) [Ruby] yast/wfm.rb:276 Internal error. Please report a bug report with logs.
Run save_y2logs to get complete logs.
Details: Failed to load Module 'Packages' due to: Failed to load Module 'SourceDialogs' due to: Failed to load Module 'CWM' due to: cannot load such file -- abstract_method
Caller:  /usr/lib64/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in `require'
Can you please help me figure out a solution?
I am using the 4.15 latest kernel, and I didn't get any errors while installing.

I am finding other errors in the system as well, but I suppose I must open a separate thread for them.
Thanks in advance for any kind help you can provide.