Chrome wont launch after yesterdays TW update...

After yesterdays TW update google Chrome and other browsers will no longer launch. If I try to start them in Terminal I get the following error:

linux-qyhh:/bin # google-chrome
/usr/bin/google-chrome: relocation error: /usr/lib64/libgnutls.so.30: symbol nettle_rsa_pss_sha384_sign_digest_tr, version HOGWEED_4 not defined in file libhogweed.so.4 with link time reference

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Looks like lots of things mostly internet related no longer work. Filezilla, Terminator, Vivaldi, Chromium, Koda and others all give similar errors now.
The update was over 700 items and it completed with no errors but something got messed up good.
Guess I will use a previous snapshot until a solution is found.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Looks like a lot of other things are broken also. I just tried to reboot and now it hangs at “Welcome to Grub” for a minute or 2 and then skips over the boot menu with no delay and boots up so no chance to select snapshot.
I’m not looking forward to reinstalling everything.

Any ideas?

Thanks

How did you update ? This is a typical result of not using ‘zypper dup’

Well, in this case it was as all I did was a “zypper dup” and nothing else. I let it finish and then rebooted and ended up with these problems. So what should I try short of reinstalling?

Thanks

Run zypper dup again, with only the TW distribution and update repos active. If in doubt, post the output of

zypper lr -d

FWIW: TW here, completely up to date on three machines with no issues ( except for an upstream kernel bug that stops a docker container from working, but a previous kernel does the job ).

It’s got to be on your end, I upgraded also, and everything and filezilla are working fine.

Yep, it was my bad. I had enabled the Herbster0815 repository to update cairo dock and forgot to disable it later. So I disabled it and and reran zypper dup and it found 148 items it needed to change and now all is well.

Thanks everyone.