plasma5 dependencies problem

I’m stuck with this problem:
Problem: nothing provides plasma5-workspace-libs = 5.9.5-1.1 needed by plasma5-workspace-5.9.5-1.1.x86_64
Solution 1: Following actions will be done:
deinstallation of plasma5-workspace-5.9.5-1.1.x86_64
architecture change of libkscreen2-plugin-5.10.0-1.1.x86_64 to libkscreen2-plugin-5.10.5-1.1.i586

these are my enabled repositories…

| Alias | Name | Enabled | GPG Check | Refresh

–±---------------------------------±---------------------------±--------±----------±-------
1 | MEGAsync | MEGAsync | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
2 | download.opensuse.org-non-oss | Main Repository (NON-OSS) | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
3 | download.opensuse.org-oss | Main Repository (OSS) | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
4 | download.opensuse.org-tumbleweed | Main Update Repository | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
5 | openSUSE-20160511-0 | openSUSE-20160511-0 | No | ---- | ----
6 | packman | packman | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
7 | repo-debug | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Debug | No | ---- | ----
8 | repo-source | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Source | No | ---- | ----

Any suggestion?
thanks,
Aldo

Hello,

We can not see what command you used to get that repo list. Better always copy from the terminal window complete: prompt, command, output, next prompt. And please paste it between CODE tags. You get the CODE tags by clicking on rhe button with the # in the tool bar of the post editor.

Same for your error message. We see only the message, but not what you did (the command) and who you were and where you were. All things that are automagicaly in the copied text when you copy the prompts and commands also.

And for a repo list with real information you should use

zypper lr -d

Because as it is now we have only your local number, name and alias of the repos and not the URLs. And the URLs are of course the real places where you get the packages from.

How do you update your TW install ? Only

zypper dup

is correct. Don’t use YaST’s software manager or the packagekit plasmoid