Problem after upgrade to Tumbleweed

Hi, today I upgraded my Leap to Tumbleweed using dup. I had some problems but two I can’t solve:

1. the buttons to turn off and suspend is not working in the menu (right corner) in Gnome shell. To turn off my notebook I need to search “turn off” or use the terminal.
  2. during the boot I’m receiving this error: Failled to start Setup Virtual Console. See “systemctl status systemd-vconsole-setup.service”
viniciusbr@linux-9urx:~> systemctl status systemd-vconsole-setup.service
● systemd-vconsole-setup.service - Setup Virtual Console
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/systemd-vconsole-setup.service; static; vendor preset: disabled)
   Active: inactive (dead) since Mon 2017-09-25 20:24:42 -03; 55min ago
     Docs: man:systemd-vconsole-setup.service(8)
           man:vconsole.conf(5)
  Process: 492 ExecStart=/usr/lib/systemd/systemd-vconsole-setup (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
 Main PID: 492 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Warning: Journal has been rotated since unit was started. Log output is incomplete or unavailable.

Hi
For the first issue, create a test user and login as the test user, does the issue duplicate?

For the second, not sure don’t see it here (as in it doesn’t even run), but also indicates success?

Hi, thanks

When I tested a new user it worked fine. I think that the problem is in some gnome extension. I will update and check it.

The second one I have no idea…

Many thanks