Thread: avoid that widows maximize when they touch the top of screen and tiles when touch the side

Hybrid View

Default avoid that widows maximize when they touch the top of screen and tiles when touch the side

using leap 42,3 with plasma 5.10.5 KDE applications 17.08 KDE framework 5.37
    when I move windows on the top of the screen they maximize and on the side they tile, I cannot find the setting where I ca set to avoid this.
    manythanks, ciao, pier :-)

Default Re: avoid that widows maximize when they touch the top of screen and tiles when touch the side

It is in systemsettings > Desktop. Sorry my UI is not English, it is the first entry in the second row. There is Borders (third entry from top) with two checkboxes where you can disable both. I always do this because I find those maximizing windows quite annoying.

Default Re: avoid that widows maximize when they touch the top of screen and tiles when touch the side

Quote Originally Posted by markdd View Post
    It is in systemsettings > Desktop. Sorry my UI is not English, it is the first entry in the second row. There is Borders (third entry from top) with two checkboxes where you can disable both. I always do this because I find those maximizing windows quite annoying.
    ...found!! , manythanks, ciao, pier