Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Libreoffice decoration

Question Libreoffice decoration

Hello!

I have bad decorations in Libreoffice. Reinstall and any preferences - does not works for me. Help me please.

See screenshot: https://ibb.co/ioexx5

Libreoffice:
    Version: 5.3.3.2
    ID build: 30m0(Build:2)
    CPU Cores: 8; OS Version: Linux 4.4;
    Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU.UTF-8);

Default Re: Libreoffice decoration

did you tried to change some appearance item in LibreOffice?
    --
    Biostatistics and Data Science
    https://bio-data.github.io/

Quote Originally Posted by viniciusbrbio View Post
    did you tried to change some appearance item in LibreOffice?
    Hi.

Which one? I am new to libreoffice tuning, help me with screenshots please.

It seems to me a theme problem.

Are you using KDE, right? Did you change the desktop theme? Back to the default and open the libreoffice again.

Did tried to change the libreoffice theme? Is this the first time that you open it?
    --
    Biostatistics and Data Science
    https://bio-data.github.io/

Quote Originally Posted by Kilvador View Post
    Hello!

I have bad decorations in Libreoffice. Reinstall and any preferences - does not works for me. Help me please.

See screenshot: https://ibb.co/ioexx5

Libreoffice:
    Version: 5.3.3.2
    ID build: 30m0(Build:2)
    CPU Cores: 8; OS Version: Linux 4.4;
    Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU.UTF-8);
    Fwiw, 5.3.3.2, & now 5.4, worked & continue to work very nicely for me [especially wrt UI], previously in Maui Linux, & now in openSUSE Tumbleweed [ie, clearly it's not apparently some generic LO bug]. I theme its UI with my favoured Plasma5 Oxygen style, which thus allows it to inherit my custom colours etc. Also, after experimentation, i settled on using LO's Galaxy icon suite.

Last edited by malcolmlewis; 17-Aug-2017 at 11:02. Reason: Add new image location

Quote Originally Posted by viniciusbrbio View Post
    It seems to me a theme problem.

Are you using KDE, right? Did you change the desktop theme? Back to the default and open the libreoffice again.

Did tried to change the libreoffice theme? Is this the first time that you open it?

I´ve tried it. It is not working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyGirl View Post
    Fwiw, 5.3.3.2, & now 5.4, worked & continue to work very nicely for me [especially wrt UI], previously in Maui Linux, & now in openSUSE Tumbleweed [ie, clearly it's not apparently some generic LO bug]. I theme its UI with my favoured Plasma5 Oxygen style, which thus allows it to inherit my custom colours etc. Also, after experimentation, i settled on using LO's Galaxy icon suite.
    I´ll try it monday morning and will let you know, if this helps.

Helllo GooeyGirl!

Some decortations changed, but not all: main menu, dialogs like Settings and Save/Load are the same decorations, as they were.

https://paste.opensuse.org/73772877

Ensure that you have both of these [as i've marked in my following picture] installed, AND that in System Settings you have applied oxygen-gtk and Oxygen per my previous pictures. After making those changes, it might be best to logout/in, or maybe even reboot, to be certain that they properly activate.

So you can see that my LO UI is themed how i want it:

If even one part of that combination is missing / wrong, i often find that some pgm windows refuse to display per my colour & style preferences, & instead just become boring grey, with boring icons, like your pic..

NB: Ironically, & frustratingly, i've still not solved getting YaST itself to respect my Plasma Oxygen theme settings, as you can see from my first picture above.
    Last edited by malcolmlewis; 17-Aug-2017 at 11:03. Reason: Add new image location

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyGirl View Post
    Ensure that you have both of these [as i've marked in my following picture] installed, AND that in System Settings you have applied oxygen-gtk and Oxygen per my previous pictures. After making those changes, it might be best to logout/in, or maybe even reboot, to be certain that they properly activate.

So you can see that my LO UI is themed how i want it:

If even one part of that combination is missing / wrong, i often find that some pgm windows refuse to display per my colour & style preferences, & instead just become boring grey, with boring icons, like your pic..

NB: Ironically, & frustratingly, i've still not solved getting YaST itself to respect my Plasma Oxygen theme settings, as you can see from my first picture above.
    Hi. I have made changes, like you said, and rebooted PC. Nothing so far. Libreoffice decorations like on my last screenshot. Anything else I can try?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast