Thread: Unable to change profile #2

Default Unable to change profile #2

I see others have had this problem, but no solution appears possible from my end. I now have 2 accounts (DrGeoffrey & DrG), but neither allows me to change my profile. Help!

Default Re: Unable to change profile #2

Please try again.

BTW, according to the Terms and conditions: https://forums.opensuse.org/faq.php?...#faq_novellgen , you are not allowed to have more then one account here.
    Henk van Velden

Thank you!

I suspected two accounts might be a violation, and I will be happy to lose one (Dr. G.). The only reason I created the second account was to try and trouble-shoot my login difficulties.

I will dig to see if killing an account is within my power, but if not I will be most happy if you could kill my DrG account.

Quote Originally Posted by DrGeoffrey View Post
    Thank you!

I suspected two accounts might be a violation, and I will be happy to lose one (Dr. G.). The only reason I created the second account was to try and trouble-shoot my login difficulties.

I will dig to see if killing an account is within my power, but if not I will be most happy if you could kill my DrG account.
    Nice it worked and welcome to the openSUSE forums.

I understand why you tried a second account. No problem.

No, you can not delete Dr.G. yourself. Please use the Contact Us button at the bottom of most forums pages. Explain your case and maybe point to this thread.
    Henk van Velden