Thread: Reiner-SCT-Reader cyberjack USB not detected on Leap 42.*

Default Re: AW: Reiner-SCT-Reader cyberjack USB not detected on Leap 42.*

Quote Originally Posted by Sauerland View Post
    And this are my installed Packages:
    Code:
    zypper se -si pcsc
    Repository-Daten werden geladen...
    Installierte Pakete werden gelesen...

S  | Name           | Typ   | Version              | Arch   | Repository               
    ---+----------------+-------+----------------------+--------+--------------------------
    i  | libpcsclite1   | Paket | 1.8.17-3.1           | x86_64 | openSUSE-Leap-42.2-Update
    i  | pcsc-cyberjack | Paket | 3.99.5final.SP09-1.1 | x86_64 | openSUSE-Leap-42.2-Oss   
    i  | pcsc-lite      | Paket | 1.8.17-3.1           | x86_64 | openSUSE-Leap-42.2-Update
    i+ | pcsc-tools     | Paket | 1.5.2-1.1            | x86_64 | (Systempakete)           
    i  | perl-pcsc      | Paket | 1.4.13-4.2           | x86_64 | openSUSE-Leap-42.2-Oss
    I have the same packages (and some more, because I did not know, what is really necessary.

Important seems to be the failure of RFInitializeReader()

Blog Entries

Default Re: Reiner-SCT-Reader cyberjack USB not detected on Leap 42.*

A simple Google search "idVendor=0c4b, idProduct=0401" returns a Mar 2017 launchpad bug suggesting that unless you have the latest released pcsc-cyberjack, it'll likely fail.

So, my guess is that you need to determine what version you have installed (I'd guess that pcsc-tools should be able to read your current version and would be more accurate than whatever the library labels might be) and make sure it's later than 3.99.5. The packagename you posted suggested you have exactly that version.

You can try one of the later versions at software.opensuse.org, there appears to be a later "SP10" version which is later than yours. Maybe someone backported patches in these later versions. Otherwise, you may need to obtain something even later. I don't know where the original source lives, I took a brief look around and I see plenty of packaging repos but not any obvious "original source"

https://software.opensuse.org/packag...term=cyberjack

TSUs
    Beginner Wiki Quickstart - https://en.opensuse.org/User:Tsu2/Quickstart_Wiki
    Solved a problem recently? Create a wiki page for future personal reference!
    Learn something new?
    Attended a computing event?
    Post and Share!

Default AW: Reiner-SCT-Reader cyberjack USB not detected on Leap 42.*

yes, try the last one:
    Code:
    zypper in -f http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/security:/chipcard/openSUSE_Leap_42.2/x86_64/pcsc-cyberjack-3.99.5final.SP10-81.1.x86_64.rpm
    after that:
    Code:
    systemctl restart pcscd.socket
    And disconnect/connect your reader

There has the Debian-patch inside.....

Default Re: Reiner-SCT-Reader cyberjack USB not detected on Leap 42.*

Thank you all for your help.

I have loaded your last suggestions. Unfortunately, It does not help. Also all variations of connecting to different USB ports etc. does not help

So, in 42.2 I can not use my cyberjack...

flexwippi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123