how to increase width of scrollbar

in previous versions, user can increase the width of scrollbar of windows in opesuse (application style > widget style > application > configure > scrollbar), but i don’t see that option anymore. anyone knows of other way to adjust this feature?

To me it looks as being something of a Desktop Environment. But you do not explain which one.:question:

not sure what category this issue should belongs to. but i noticed that in opensuse 42.2, the scrollbar is much narrower (hence difficult to click/ use). it’s the same in all applications (pdf reader, browser, dolphin etc). is there a way i can make the scrollbar bigger/ wider? -)

Which Desktop Environment??? KDE, Gnome, Xfce, …???

KDE …

The width of scrollbars and whether that’s configurable depends on the widget style.

The default breeze style has a hard-coded width that’s not configurable.

Oxygen (that was default in KDE4) does allow to change this though and is still available for KF5/Qt5 too. You may have to install it first though, the package is called oxygen5-style.

Or have a look at qtcurve which basically allows you to configure every single aspect of the Qt toolkit widgets.