Thread: Is it possible to provide package's access to other OBS repository to satisfy build dependencies?

Default Is it possible to provide package's access to other OBS repository to satisfy build dependencies?

Hi,

I'd like to provide my flatpak package in my OBS repository access to the GNOME:Factory project's package to satisfy its build dependencies. Is this possible?

Thanks for your time,
    Brenton
    Brenton Horne: Linux enthusiast and writer of ​The Hornery.
    Five favourite distros: Arch Linux, Fedora, openSUSE Tumbleweed, Sabayon Linux and Ubuntu.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Is it possible to provide package's access to other OBS repository to satisfy build dependencies

Quote Originally Posted by fusion809 View Post
    Hi,

I'd like to provide my flatpak package in my OBS repository access to the GNOME:Factory project's package to satisfy its build dependencies. Is this possible?

Thanks for your time,
    Brenton
    Hi
    Add the repository to your project and use as a build target, select the add repo on the repository page, then expert mode and enter GNOME in the project select arches etc and add.
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    openSUSE Leap 42.2 (x86_64) GNOME 3.20.2
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

Default Re: Is it possible to provide package's access to other OBS repository to satisfy build dependencies

Thanks it worked!
    Brenton Horne: Linux enthusiast and writer of ​The Hornery.
    Five favourite distros: Arch Linux, Fedora, openSUSE Tumbleweed, Sabayon Linux and Ubuntu.