Thread: After downgrading from plasma pre-alfa 5.10 to plasma 5.9 stable problems occured

Default After downgrading from plasma pre-alfa 5.10 to plasma 5.9 stable problems occured

I have installed plasma 5.9 beta and kept repositories. System automatically updates plasma to 5.10. There's problem with clipboard - gnome-software complains dataengine-org.kde.plasma.clipboard is missing. After downgrading to plasma 5.9 stable error is still displayed. Clipboard history doesn't works.

Default Re: After downgrading from plasma pre-alfa 5.10 to plasma 5.9 stable problems occured

Just disable all non standard tumbleweeed repos you have and leave enabled only default repos then in terminal do zypper dup.

Default Re: After downgrading from plasma pre-alfa 5.10 to plasma 5.9 stable problems occured

I had the same idea, but I was scary codecs will be broken in this case(I use packman and vlc repos).

Klipper now works. I can use QrCode too. Thanks!